Page 166 of 2085 FirstFirst ... 661161561641651661671681762162666661166 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 20842

Thread: Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by STL_XUfan View Post
    Is Manafort still in the USA? You have to imagine that he can see the writing on the wall and is hopping a plane out of the country.

Maybe him and Snowden can be roommates? Would make for a great reality TV show.
    Lol, I bet he was told after the FBI raided his office not to leave the country or was at least put on a travel restriction.

Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaXUGrad View Post
    To think Trump had no idea this was happening is head in the sand stuff. A guy with an ego like his knew all the minutiae in his campaign. That said, this is looking like Manafort will probably take the fall leaving the administration out of it. Trump already pardoned Arpaio, why not pardon Manafort if jail time is a possibility. His supporters won't budge, they just don't care.
    Like Chris Carter told the rookies a few years ago....."if you got a crew...you got to have a fall guy"

Manafort aint the first and he certainly won't be the last person to take a grenade for a President.
    dayton will lose by 40 and we will loot tonight.
    -Pablo

If tax reform gets done, all the other bullshit with Trump will have been worth it.

I would be happy with a wall and border enforcement. I have low expectations of Presidents and I still get let down. I can't imagine Trump being any worse than Obama or Bush.

I heard someone suggest an alternate reality where we had McCain and then Hillary, and that we should all be happy with what we got. It made me cringe. We may be living in the optimal timeline! This is as good as it gets!
    RIP Brian Dargin McCormick

Politics Thread

Not a Republican, not a Democrat....but Trump in Puerto Rico today was just brutal.

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
    Not a Republican, not a Democrat....but Trump in Puerto Rico today was just brutal.
    Didn't see, but least surprising thing ever. When he goes to Vegas tomorrow, let's see how many times he mentions his beautiful hotel that you can see right over there. See all that gold!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Didn't see, but least surprising thing ever. When he goes to Vegas tomorrow, let's see how many times he mentions his beautiful hotel that you can see right over there. See all that gold!!!!
    I thought he sold that hotel. I think it just kept his name.

Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaXUGrad View Post
    I thought he sold that hotel. I think it just kept his name.
    That may be. If he sold it, then he clearly won't talk about how wonderful it is. He may mention that he used to have a beautiful hotel there, but now it's shoddy. It's not even nice enough anymore to break out the windows and shoot people. You need a wonderful property like the Mandalay Bay if you're going to do that. Tell them Gen. Kelly. Did you know he was four stars?

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
    He was a disgrace. Cringeworthy watching his comments.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Politics Thread

Joking about how Puerto Rico has hurt the budget...comparing it to Katrina and saying it wasn't as catastrophic in comparison..."basketball shooting" paper towels into the crowd. Just horrific. People in Puerto Rico have every reason to be offended by his behavior today. I've never seen anyone who could make a country hit by 2 hurricanes make it all about himself. He went down there and talked about how great he did providing them relief. It was another Trump surreal moment.