Page 108 of 118 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1179
    Bump. Just because ..........
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

I focus on the pain. The only thing that's real.
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Bump. Just because ..........
    A veteran move by a great American...
    This is the land of Peace, Love, Justice...and no Mercy.

It's 1:00 p.m. and UC still sucks... along with YTG.
    Zip'em Up!

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar

Fast-forward to the 41-minute mark of this podcast; this is my favorite description of UC and the American that I've heard all year.

Quote Originally Posted by X-band '01 View Post
    Fast-forward to the 41-minute mark of this podcast; this is my favorite description of UC and the American that I've heard all year.
    I have a new favorite saying!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

My wife and I met our daughter for lunch on Saturday at the Cock and Bull in Clifton. She is a freshman in the DAAP program (I know, I know). If Xavier had her program she would likely be a Muskie like my son. I had no idea UC was playing UConn and apparently not many in Clifton did either as the game was only on TV in the entire place and there were two people watching the game. I just though it was odd considering the Bearcats are a top 10 team. Maybe it was the start time or the location but there were less 20 people in the place.
    Zip'em Up!

Bump

Just BECAUSE! #Troll

Here no reason to bump. I got something to say. UC is not good, I say it all the time and they are going to prove me right this week. Houston should be able to handle UC. UC is awful on offense and their defense is good because they are playing bottom of the barrel teams. Now if UC were to win out I will give them credit but that isn’t happening. I say they lose handedly at Houston at Shockers and maybe even at home to shockers. You suck UC and your Yellow tooth gnome suck as a coach too. Nice man though but SUCKS AS A COACH!!!
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

Quote Originally Posted by OTRMUSKIE View Post
    Here no reason to bump. I got something to say. UC is not good, I say it all the time and they are going to prove me right this week. Houston should be able to handle UC. UC is awful on offense and their defense is good because they are playing bottom of the barrel teams. Now if UC were to win out I will give them credit but that isn’t happening. I say they lose handedly at Houston at Shockers and maybe even at home to shockers. You suck UC and your Yellow tooth gnome suck as a coach too. Nice man though but SUCKS AS A COACH!!!
    Don't know much about Houston but I heard they were short-handed. Having said this, I don't think both teams are all that strong but UC is better than Houston.
    Zip'em Up!

Ah hahahahahahaha!! SucKS lost to Houston in a miserable game.
    ‪The Bore-cats went 11:56 in the 2nd half from 12:14 to :18 without a Field Goal. Mick Cronin cannot coach a respectable offense. ‬If Houston could have stopped being fouling hatchet men, YTG’s team may not have scored through over half of the second half. And this is with the Jaundiced Leprechaun’s “Best Offensive Team Ever”.

What a Freaking joke.