Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by X-man View Post
    The Enquirer listing of tee-times don't show Kokrak at all. Niemann is shown with a 3:10 tee-time, and playing with Westwood and Berger. And the only 2:10 tee-time listed has Kim, Garnett, and Hatto. Hope you guys are right and the Enquirer is wrong.

Just checked the PGA site, and Kokrak is listed. What a surprise! The Enquirer got it wrong.
    Westwood withdrew on Monday, so Jason slotted into that tee time. Enquirer must have just copied and pasted from Monday morning.
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

Quote Originally Posted by X-man View Post
    The Enquirer listing of tee-times don't show Kokrak at all. Niemann is shown with a 3:10 tee-time, and playing with Westwood and Berger. And the only 2:10 tee-time listed has Kim, Garnett, and Hatto. Hope you guys are right and the Enquirer is wrong.

Just checked the PGA site, and Kokrak is listed. What a surprise! The Enquirer got it wrong.
    Westwood withdrew on Monday, so Jason slotted into that tee time. Enquirer must have just copied and pasted from Monday morning.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    There's a Johan Kok in the field along with our Jason Kokrak. My book was taking bets on Jason Kok. Given that it's an online book on some unregulated island, I'm pretty sure they're not paying that off for either Kokrak or Kok should they win, so I had to pass on betting on Jason. I've got him beating Daniel Berger today +110. If Jason has a good day today, I'll just have to grab him tomorrow at shorter odds.
    Have you thought of changing books? Seems like you get not so great odds on occasion...

All-Conference
    So wait...there are books that won't pay if you win? Just because they don't feel like it?

Quote Originally Posted by drudy23 View Post
    So wait...there are books that won't pay if you win? Just because they don't feel like it?
    I've not had that experience, but when they're offering Jason Kok as an option (and no such person exists), best to steer clear. Just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    I've not had that experience, but when they're offering Jason Kok as an option (and no such person exists), best to steer clear. Just in case.
    Did it really say Jason Kok instead of Johan Kok? HAHA

Supporting Member
    -2 68 T16
    good start

Blew opportunity to birdie #17 after 2 very good shots which really could have made his day. Hey MOR what's with LH low putting ?
    I have seen only two great plays: Hamlet and put the ball into the basket

If Jason tanks today, you can blame me. I jumped in for $20 on Jason at 150-1 last night.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Gotta strike while the course is yielding some low scores - Jason is -4 overall (-2 today) through his first 8 holes. He started on the 10th tee and is currently tied for 9th and 5 strokes off the overall lead.