Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Yeah, I think they found a misdemeanor to charge them with. Meh. Sociopaths like this will likely do something that actually merits putting them in the big house soon enough, I'm sure.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SemajParlor View Post
    Good Samaritan Law - The Seinfeld Finale.
    The Seinfeld finale was in Massachusetts, not Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by X-band '01 View Post
    The Seinfeld finale was in Massachusetts, not Florida.
    It also wasn't real.

Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    Did I miss something? I thought they were charged with not reporting a death, which is criminal. It's all they could get them on. Is that correct? At least it's something for being shitty human beings. (I did NOT watch, as I can't see a reason to make myself sick...I've heard and read enough.)
    Right but not for anything to letting the guy drown.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    It also wasn't real.
    Duh. It was a show about nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    Right but not for anything to letting the guy drown.
    As horrible as that is (and it's horrible beyond words), I'm glad this gets to draw out with them and they don't just walk away and get forgotten. Make it last, make it hurt (as much as possible, anyway...). I can't imagine if my child did something like that. How do you.........?

Teens filmed, mocked and laughed while man slowly drowned

It also wasn't real.
    Not that there's anything wrong with that!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

It also wasn't real.
    It was real. And it was spectacular.
    Run the table.

I think the diversity of the particpants and their poor cultures contributed to this. Listening to them laugh....what kind of parents. What kind of horrible parents. Though in over 90% of the cases in the hood, it is just parent, not parents, and she is usually a fat monstrosity.

Poorest counties in this country are White. They have crime. Drug addition. But it is property crime, not rape, assault, murder and the like. And likely even in their broken down poverty the meth addicted poorest people in America would have come to help that man.

We are dealing with a particular culture, and it is malignant. And I am not even sure those kids can even be made to understand what they did wrong. They were laughing. That is a window to the soul right there.
    RIP Brian Dargin McCormick

Quote Originally Posted by Snipe View Post
    I think the diversity of the particpants and their poor cultures contributed to this. Listening to them laugh....what kind of parents. What kind of horrible parents. Though in over 90% of the cases in the hood, it is just parent, not parents, and she is usually a fat monstrosity.

Poorest counties in this country are White. They have crime. Drug addition. But it is property crime, not rape, assault, murder and the like. And likely even in their broken down poverty the meth addicted poorest people in America would have come to help that man.

We are dealing with a particular culture, and it is malignant. And I am not even sure those kids can even be made to understand what they did wrong. They were laughing. That is a window to the soul right there.
    Honestly, wow...just wow. I'm not going to touch this garbage with a 10 foot pole, but wowwww. It's just that they're teenagers and (I can make up statistics too) 95% of teenagers are piece of shit monsters that care more about being liked and fitting in than decency and humanity. The "cool" friend making a joke is like throwing chum in the water. Not everything is about race. They're just shitty people because they're young. I live in a seriously white suburb in PA and most of the teens here are just terrible as well.