Page 31 of 49 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Seat Selection Emails

I've officially been ousted from my seats.

Back to the drawing board.
    - David Bowers ('95)

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    Quote Originally Posted by coasterville95 View Post
    I've officially been ousted from my seats.

Back to the drawing board.
    I saw that your seats were taken today, but I was hoping that they were taken by you. Hopefully you will find a reasonable substitute available when you pick.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

Seat Selection Emails

Yeah, I'm going in over the weekend to remove that private Listermann beer tap that was stealthy installed in back of that seat.
    - David Bowers ('95)

Quote Originally Posted by coasterville95 View Post
    Yeah, I'm going in over the weekend to remove that private Listermann beer tap that was stealthy installed in back of that seat.
    now that's a damn good idea!

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Anyone have any experience with the sightline from down low in section 103? My initial thoughts are I wouldnt like it that I would prefer to be higher from that angle but interested if anyone has experienced it.

Also is there a virtual seat view online?
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Anyone have any experience with the sightline from down low in section 103? My initial thoughts are I wouldnt like it that I would prefer to be higher from that angle but interested if anyone has experienced it.

While I personally love the corner view of the court and it is my first choice seating location, I wouldn't recommend the first few rows in 103. The team and staff are standing frequently, if not most of the game, and in my experience will obscure your view. I have first row seats in section 104 , which are great and don't have the same problem. 103 is great section as long as you are high enough to be above the standing team/staff.

Quote Originally Posted by kmcrawfo View Post
    While I personally love the corner view of the court and it is my first choice seating location, I wouldn't recommend the first few rows in 103. The team and staff are standing frequently, if not most of the game, and in my experience will obscure your view. I have first row seats in section 104 , which are great and don't have the same problem. 103 is great section as long as you are high enough to be above the standing team/staff.
    Thank you!
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

http://www.experiencecintascenter.co...-availability/

D'oh, thanks, I totally missed that.

Seat Selection Emails

D'oh, thanks, I totally missed that.
    I'm in row q now. From the photos I was provided. Sight lines look good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook