Thread: Mini packs

Junior

Lightbulb Mini packs

I was disappointed to discover that the OHIO St game is not a part of either mini packs . I know many on here have season tickets, but for me, being out of town, that is not feasible. I was however considering the mini pack. But no OSU, and also is seems half the home games are on Wednesday nights. I guess I'll pick a few home games when the single tickets go on sale. I saw OSU tickets are $175 on the secondary market.

I went to the XU site to buy some extra Crosstown Shootout tickets, but the site says individual tickets don't go on sale until 10/25. On the other hand, the secondary market sites show they have plenty of tickets. How can the secondary markets have all these tickets when they aren't on sale yet?

Quote Originally Posted by XU 87 View Post
    I went to the XU site to buy some extra Crosstown Shootout tickets, but the site says individual tickets don't go on sale until 10/25. On the other hand, the secondary market sites show they have plenty of tickets. How can the secondary markets have all these tickets when they aren't on sale yet?
    Someone(scalpers) who have season tickets are selling those games.
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

Quote Originally Posted by 94GRAD View Post
    Someone(scalpers) who have season tickets are selling those games.
    Maybe so, but there sure are a lot of seats available already.

https://seatgeek.com/cincinnati-bear...0-am/5470920/r

https://www.vividseats.com/xavier-mu...uction/3661961

Quote Originally Posted by XU 87 View Post
    Not too shabby. One ticket to Crosstown Shootout is $117 in upper deck. I bet the OSU tickets cost more than X UC tickets.

Normally get the 4 mini pack. Was surprised St John’s and Providence were in bronze category. Probably because weekdays at 6:30. Oh well, 4 BE teams to watch makes it worth it. Of course, Living in the GC area helps quite a bit.