Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738

Thread: Quentin Goodin

Quote Originally Posted by UCGRAD4X View Post
    His career doing what in particular and where?

Just curious.
    Ha! I would hope basketball but honestly think Q should tryout for WR or DB somewhere. Has more of a football build

Quote Originally Posted by xufan2020 View Post
    Ha! I would hope basketball but honestly think Q should tryout for WR or DB somewhere. Has more of a football build
    He does have a college degree from Xavier University, so he has options.

In any case, despite the criticisms, I too wish him well in all his endeavors. He was a Musketeer and should represent proudly.
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.

Sophomore
    agreed and there are good memories. Good luck to them all and I hope Q can leverage degree. After reading the article about Welage in the Athletic it is tougher to make money playing basketball than I thought. "(Ervin) was saying I would probably make in the first year anything between like $30,000 and $50,000 overseas. Obviously, that’s decent but not great, so that definitely played into it for sure. He let me make my own decision and was really cool about it.
    (Another player) made like $40,000 his first year, but then he had a really good season and got like $60,000 or $70,000 the next year. Then he had another good season and now he has experience and is making a lot more money."
    Quote Originally Posted by UCGRAD4X View Post
    He does have a college degree from Xavier University, so he has options.

In any case, despite the criticisms, I too wish him well in all his endeavors. He was a Musketeer and should represent proudly.
    . By the way if you look at Kyle Castlin twitter feed he PAID $150 to try out for Trevon's team (salt lake) and has a 2 minute video where he looks like a poor man's Edmund Sumner. Just goes to show (what I don't know)
    Last edited by whopper; 03-26-2020 at 07:50 AM.