Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seat Upgrade

I bypassed the enabling cookies by going directly to my account. That seemed to work. I'm eyeing a "downgrade". I'm on the aisle, but in Row U. If I move back one row, I won't have anyone behind me.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by WCWIII View Post
    I bypassed the enabling cookies by going directly to my account. That seemed to work. I'm eyeing a "downgrade". I'm on the aisle, but in Row U. If I move back one row, I won't have anyone behind me.
    I went to my account, but not sure where to go to explore the test system prior to monday

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by X-man View Post
    And then what? I can't find a way to preview the seat reselection process. BTW, I wrote Athletics explaining the problem, and they wrote back immediately to say they have their IT people working to fix the problem.
    Im with you. I logged into my account but cant seem to find where to go after that

Freshman
    Ok....

Once you are logged into your Musketeer Account:
    1. On the left hand side of the page, click <My Musteteer Account>.
    2. On the next page, the very top box on he right hand side of the page is labeled "Upgrade Opportunities." In the white area just below, click the arrow to the right of the label "MBB Online Upgrade."
    3.The seat selection video page will load. Here, you can watch the video to explain the process or if you are inclined to nose around on your own, Click the link in Instruction Line 2.

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    Quote Originally Posted by xucub View Post
    Ok....

Once you are logged into your Musketeer Account:
    1. On the left hand side of the page, click <My Musteteer Account>.
    2. On the next page, the very top box on he right hand side of the page is labeled "Upgrade Opportunities." In the white area just below, click the arrow to the right of the label "MBB Online Upgrade."
    3.The seat selection video page will load. Here, you can watch the video to explain the process or if you are inclined to nose around on your own, Click the link in Instruction Line 2.
    Thanks for the help. I don't know how I missed the "Upgrade Possibilities" link on my account page. It works great, but there are not nearly as many seats potentially available as I expected. Muskie fans are staying loyal even in this uncertain time. Bodes well for the future.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

Looks like I won’t be upgrading. I want to stay in my section and on the aisle, and the only thing open is the row right in front of my current seats. It’s three open seats there, so I can’t take two and leave one. That’s probably how I ended up with the two Butler fans there last year. Someone PLEASE buy those 3 seats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Sophomore
    Does anyone know if this is also the time you can add seats to your account?

Quote Originally Posted by TUclutch View Post
    Does anyone know if this is also the time you can add seats to your account?
    Yes, yes it is.

We're adding a seat next to us. The future Muskie Grandboy needs his own seat now. Eventually, we'll go to 4.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

With the uncertainty of things leading up to this season, we opted to pay the $100 deposit to keep our seats. Tough to pay for the season, especially if we aren’t able to watch the games in person. I’ll attend games if possible, and we will revisit next season.

For those who aren’t aware, Xavier has offered this pay plan due to the pandemic. You can pay $100, skip this upcoming season, and will be able to purchase your same seats in the 21/22 season. They are being proactive and creative, as we all move forward with our “new normal”.
    "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz and I'm fine.--Jeff Spicoli"

Sophomore
    Anyone having trouble logging into their my musketeers account today??
    I keep getting a page that says server can’t be reached