Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    The thing "on the left" looks like a bar.
    The thing "on the right" looks like an exercise machine.

Hmmm....
    Oh yes, when had friends from out of town so I had to move the exercise equipment from the room. And the bar. The bar is loaded. Believe me. I've told MOR and PMTHOR anytime they need a place to crash when Cleveland appears too distant they are more than welcome to crash in my basement.

Forgot I started this thread 2 years ago ... Here's a short tour of the "fan cave" ...

Some key features ... chair and a half recliner so my wife and I can snuggle (more than you wanted to know), various team posters, 2 clocks - one on local Chicago time and one on Xavier time, Christmas tree loaded with 1831 ornaments, hats - LHS hat ready to go, Drew/Justin/Romain growth charts, books/media guides/magazines/other nick knacks, 55 in curved 4K TV with a 1918 Xavier pennant and bobblehead collection below and crosstown shootout balls encircling above (missing only '10-11 and '16-17). NCAA and shootout chairs. Next to the big wall-mounted X is a framed photo and scorecard of my ace at the 2013 AFO outing.
    Last edited by WCWIII; 09-13-2019 at 08:18 AM.

Impressive!
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by WCWIII View Post
    Forgot I started this thread 2 years ago ... Here's a short tour of the "fan cave" ...

Some key features ... chair and a half recliner so my wife and I can snuggle (more than you wanted to know), various team posters, 2 clocks - one on local Chicago time and one on Xavier time, Christmas tree loaded with 1831 ornaments, hats - LHS hat ready to go, Drew/Justin/Romain growth charts, books/media guides/magazines/other nick knacks, 55 in curved 4K TV with a 1918 Xavier pennant and bobblehead collection below and crosstown shootout balls encircling above (missing only '10-11 and '16-17). NCAA and shootout chairs. Next to the big wall-mounted X is a framed photo and scorecard of my ace at the 2013 AFO outing.
    Leave it to a physicist to go nuclear! :)
    Well done, William