Page 401 of 2085 FirstFirst ... 3013513913994004014024034114515019011401 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,010 of 20842

Thread: Politics Thread

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Caf View Post
    because no one has ever cast aspersions on trumps military record before! buttigieg seems to be kinda flailing for attention

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    Current farmers bailout from tariffs that obviously hurt Americans (farmers), not the Chinese = $28 billion dollars from taxpayers.

It would cost about $20 billion for the government to effectively eliminate homelessness in the United States, a Housing and Urban Development official told the New York Times on Monday.Dec 11, 2012

#MAGA
    i don't see how you can think the chinese aren't being hurt by tariffs. we're their biggest importer

if the government could eliminate homelessness with 20 billion it would've been eliminated a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by scoscox View Post
    because no one has ever cast aspersions on trumps military record before! buttigieg seems to be kinda flailing for attention
    The only difference is he's served. And yeah agreed he's trying to stay in the spotlight - polls have not been friendly to him outside of whites from blue states.

Sophomore
    The only difference is he's served. And yeah agreed he's trying to stay in the spotlight - polls have not been friendly to him outside of whites from blue states.
    i mean, plenty of people who've served have already hit trump on that. nobody cares.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by bjf123 View Post
    If you think that’s bad, just wait and see if, or should I say when, Trump gets re-elected, Twitter users here will be saying “Hold my beer.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    all these polls showing half of the democratic field up double digits on trump make me laugh. it's all so absurd.

Quote Originally Posted by scoscox View Post
    i mean, plenty of people who've served have already hit trump on that. nobody cares.
    Not everything is about DJT. What I like about Buttigieg is that he has strong patriotic background. For a long time the GOP has absolutely owned the Democrats on that front and rightfully so. If he could push the other Dems forward or lessen the GOP's hold on that front, I think everyone would be better for it.

I don't like his fiscal policies, I don't think he has anywhere near a chance of making it (especially with a name like that), but I like the voice he adds. It's distinctly different and more authentic than the rest of the democratic field.

Sophomore
    Not everything is about DJT. What I like about Buttigieg is that he has strong patriotic background. For a long time the GOP has absolutely owned the Democrats on that front and rightfully so. If he could push the other Dems forward or lessen the GOP's hold on that front, I think everyone would be better for it.

I don't like his fiscal policies, I don't think he has anywhere near a chance of making it (especially with a name like that), but I like the voice he adds. It's distinctly different and more authentic than the rest of the democratic field.
    you posted an article about buttigieg ripping trump. how is that not about trump?

i used to think that about buttigieg, but his sort of attacks on christians and other stuff have kinda turned me off. he's really no different than any of the other democrats. maybe worse in some ways. and no he's not doing anything to shift perceptions of party patriotism

I read on Twitter that Mayor Pete is gay in the wrong way. As a matter of fact, the way he's gay is actually pretty heterosexual.

The things one can learn on Twitter!

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    I read on Twitter that Mayor Pete is gay in the wrong way. As a matter of fact, the way he's gay is actually pretty heterosexual.

I've also heard he's one of those super legit christians that supports abortion up until birth. he's really authentic!

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post

Here's the article. You're welcome for the bleeding your eyes are about to do!

https://blog.lareviewofbooks.org/ess...without-women/