Page 402 of 763 FirstFirst ... 302352392400401402403404412452502 ... LastLast
Results 4,011 to 4,020 of 7628

Thread: Covid-19

Supporting Member
    So predictable... has no retort when shown once again how clueless you are.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    So predictable... has no retort when shown once again how clueless you are.
    Learn to read and think for yourself clown…. You bore me now, quit wasting everyone's time with your frivolous attacks on stuff you don't comprehend, or even try to comprehend.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XU_Lou View Post
    Learn to read and think for yourself clown…. You bore me now, quit wasting everyone's time with your frivolous attacks on stuff you don't comprehend, or even try to comprehend.

Explain to me clueless. How does one million vaccinations everyday for the last few weeks, along with seasonality have in your view nothing to do with the plateau we are currently seeing along with the decrease in some areas? Everything I have read has stated that maybe a third of the us population has been infected with COVID...so your stupid herd immunity theory that you gladly pay yourself on the back for holds no water.

https://www.economist.com/graphic-de...-with-covid-19

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...es/burden.html

There is so much irony in your statement and you probably have no clue as to why since your self awareness is at a zero.
    Last edited by Xville; 01-26-2021 at 07:15 PM.

Sophomore
    that you gladly pay yourself on the back for holds no water.
    ^

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    Today we got our first shots. Initial distribution in our area was handled by a supermarket chain, and then the Regional Hospital started taking sign ups.
    We went to the hospital site, registered, and then they somehow connected with a CDC involved system called VAMS; that system contacted us and finished the registration process.
    Went to a large armory that was super staffed, well laid out, got my shot 3 minutes after checking in. Very efficiently handled.

Hope they can keep getting more and more out to people, and that it will cover the variants that are starting to pop up.
    County registration (board) for vaccination discourages multiple signups where I'm located in Ohio. As in the rest of the US, supply is limited. I'm hoping things go better for the parents. It's great to hear that fellow Musketeers are having success.

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    I got my second dose of Pfizer on 1/11 and 4 hours after I felt fatigued but by the next day I was fine, no other symptoms. Although 3 days later I got a headache and I have had one every day since but I get frequent headaches at times so and I have a cervical disc issue going on so not sure if the headaches related to the vaccine or not. Most of my colleagues haven't had any major symptoms.
    Thanks D-West, it's great that you keep us updated and share your experience. A few news reports suggest that those who have previously had covid, suffer from greater side effects after receiving the vaccination (especially the second dose). Any truth to this? Or stories you've heard?

Edit: Just noticed that XU82 and MUSKIEFAN82 mentioned this in posts 3946, 3947. Seems to be a bit of a pattern.
    Last edited by tacopizza885; 01-27-2021 at 10:13 AM. Reason: Reading.

Supporting Member
    Explain to me clueless. How does one million vaccinations everyday for the last few weeks, along with seasonality have in your view nothing to do with the plateau we are currently seeing along with the decrease in some areas? Everything I have read has stated that maybe a third of the us population has been infected with COVID...so your stupid herd immunity theory that you gladly pay yourself on the back for holds no water.

https://www.economist.com/graphic-de...-with-covid-19

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...es/burden.html

There is so much irony in your statement and you probably have no clue as to why since your self awareness is at a zero.
    I hate to interfere with a good pissin’ match, but you both are right. The vaccinations, along with the cases to-date, both contribute to herd immunity. If that’s what we are seeing (the drop seems too rapid to explain by seasonality alone), we all can agree it’s great!
    "...treat 'em with respect, or get out of the Gym!"

Quote Originally Posted by tacopizza885 View Post
    County registration (board) for vaccination discourages multiple signups where I'm located in Ohio. As in the rest of the US, supply is limited. I'm hoping things go better for the parents. It's great to hear that fellow Musketeers are having success.

Thanks D-West, it's great that you keep us updated and share your experience. A few news reports suggest that those who have previously had covid, suffer from greater side effects after receiving the vaccination (especially the second dose). Any truth to this? Or stories you've heard?
    That seems like it could make sense. I get my second dose tomorrow and, as far as I know, I have not been exposed to COVID-19 previously. I will let the board know how it goes as well.
    We've come a long way since my bench seat at the Fieldhouse!

Quote Originally Posted by muskiefan82 View Post
    That seems like it could make sense. I get my second dose tomorrow and, as far as I know, I have not been exposed to COVID-19 previously. I will let the board know how it goes as well.
    My wife got her second dose yesterday and she is wrecked today. Down for the count. Her immune response is really kicking in and hoping shes back on her feet tomorrow.
    dayton will lose by 40 and we will loot tonight.
    -Pablo

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Smails View Post
    My wife got her second dose yesterday and she is wrecked today. Down for the count. Her immune response is really kicking in and hoping shes back on her feet tomorrow.
    My significant other got the second dose Monday, and she said Tuesday it felt like a hangover just slowly coming on until it got to the point that she needed to leave work. Feels fine today.
    "If our season was based on A-10 awards, there’d be a lot of empty space up in the rafters of the Cintas Center." - Chris Mack

Here in NJ I was able to book an appointment for 4/21. We'll see if it holds, as I'm told they have been cancelling appointments due to vaccine availability / supply.

New Jersey has a robust list of 'pre-existing conditions' including being a former smoker and having a BMI over 30, which apply to a pretty sizable amount of the population, so I think they are going to end up having far too many people in early waves and will end up having to push back dates.
    Eat Donuts!