Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MHettel View Post
    Did I read somewhere that NBA rosters were set at 15 this year, up from 13. Obviously a short term change to address Covid roster issues.

I imagine Naji is a beneficiary of that. SOMETHING good, finally.
    The full roster has always been 15, but it has included 2 players with 2 way contracts.
    Naji is on a two way contract.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

The active roster sizes have increased this year to 15 from 13, which does not include the 2 way contracts. This is mostly due to making sure there are enough players in case of multiple covid cases, but also because there are supposedly less G league teams playing.

I also think comparing Naji’s attitude to Kevin Porter Jr’s is a ridiculous insult to Naji. KPJ has had a slew of attitude and legal issues everywhere he goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Braun View Post
    The active roster sizes have increased this year to 15 from 13, which does not include the 2 way contracts. This is mostly due to making sure there are enough players in case of multiple covid cases, but also because there are supposedly less G league teams playing.

I also think comparing Naji’s attitude to Kevin Porter Jr’s is a ridiculous insult to Naji. KPJ has had a slew of attitude and legal issues everywhere he goes.
    I didn’t “compare” anything. Just used Porter as an example that NBA coaches don’t put up with any locker room trash. You either gone or traded but nice attempted subtweet Lloyd. How’s all of your Covid pontificating going?

By the way:
    Beginning in the 2017 offseason, NBA total rosters expanded from 15 to 17 players with the addition of two spots for players under “Two-Way Contracts.” For the 2020-21 season, NBA teams may now have up to 15 active players for a game. The number used to be 13. The only change is adding two more active guys on the bench from 13.
    Last edited by Masterofreality; 01-23-2021 at 08:11 AM.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    I didn’t “compare” anything. Just used Porter as an example that NBA coaches don’t put up with any locker room trash. You either gone or traded but nice attempted subtweet Lloyd. How’s all of your Covid pontificating going?

By the way:
    Beginning in the 2017 offseason, NBA total rosters expanded from 15 to 17 players with the addition of two spots for players under “Two-Way Contracts.” For the 2020-21 season, NBA teams may now have up to 15 active players for a game. The number used to be 13. The only change is adding two more active guys on the bench from 13.
    Easy there cranky pants... you used the KPJ situation immediately after referencing Naji’s toughness and clashing with Steele. That indirectly links Naji’s attitude to KPJ’s, as if Steele would not have dismissed KPJ because he didn’t dismiss Naji. If you didn’t intend that, then it was poorly worded.

Since he and Sumner appear to be the only 2 X men in the NBA, thought about bringing one of his threads back.

Nice showing last night: 35 minutes, 21 Points. +2 when he was in.
    They lost, and his sub was -17.
    Pelicans could use Zion back, but he sure seems injury prone.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Those Spartanburg kids are so delicate! :-)

Guy could stand to shed a few pounds.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

He went to my BIL’s for a pool party on prom night. His parents came by to be sure it was a “safe place” after he bailed on the first party he went to. Smart enough to know he needed to avoid trouble. Now, get in shape!

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    Guy could stand to shed a few pounds.
    He is in phenomenal shape this year.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by JEHARDI View Post
    He is in phenomenal shape this year.
    And he’s hurt and not playing, again. Hope he finds a way to stay on the floor. Such a shame otherwise.
    Bjork Vanishes After Fan Tricks Her Into Saying Name Backwards ~ TheHardTimes.netb