Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    My sources tell me that it is two scholarship players and one walk on. Jones is speculated to be one of them, but not confirmed.

Plus, Johnson, Griffin, Miles and Wilcher were seen at practice today. Awaiting word on further info.
    At least one of your sources is wrong if someone saw CJ practicing yesterday. Unless the C19 news came after practice.

BTW- Can someone explain. If we get someone in tier 1 that was exposed to someone with C19 and then practices, wouldn't the entire team be exposed by someone who was exposed? This is gonna be a real sh!tshow.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Thing is, they probably are covid free, but they were exposed. Unless you lock yourself in your house 24 hrs a day, it is nearly impossible to go without being exposed to someone with covid...most of the time I doubt we ever even know it.
    Well an exposure is defined as close contact (within 6 feet) for 15 mins or greater time. So I don't think it is that hard to not be exposed. Exposure isnt passing someone in the grocery store who has it.
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

From my usually very reliable sources:

Out: Colby Jones, CJ Wilcher and a walk-on.
    Thanks MOR. Could be a lot worse. Hate to see anyone have to sit out but was hoping it was maybe freshman and/or walk on's. Scurggs or Free would have been a disaster.

I'm thinking down the road as well. The shootout is in jeopardy now for those 3, no? I guess we dont know when quarantine started though.
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    At least one of your sources is wrong if someone saw CJ practicing yesterday. Unless the C19 news came after practice.

BTW- Can someone explain. If we get someone in tier 1 that was exposed to someone with C19 and then practices, wouldn't the entire team be exposed by someone who was exposed? This is gonna be a real sh!tshow.
    An exposure is only direct contact (less than 6 feet) for 15 mins or greater time period. You are not exposed if you were just exposed to someone who was exposed. It has to be direct exposure, no second hand, if that makes sense.

Now if the exposed person ends ups with it too then yeah I would think that affects the whole team for the most part.

Junior
    Odom starting. KyKy & Jones?
    Xavier is THE University of Cincinnati

Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post

Same source. CJ was out shooting in pre-practice and they got him off the floor.
    We were texting late last night. Situation fluid. I never doubt this source.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by X-Expert View Post
    corona hits 3 for tomorrows game
    And in another change from last year, Xavier actually hit 3's as well.
    No, I be concubining.

Same source. CJ was out shooting in pre-practice and they got him off the floor.
    We were texting late last night. Situation fluid. I never doubt this source.
    Ok, MOR.
    If not thru you, where can we go? We are left blind.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Well an exposure is defined as close contact (within 6 feet) for 15 mins or greater time. So I don't think it is that hard to not be exposed. Exposure isnt passing someone in the grocery store who has it.
    Unless you stay in your house and just go to the grocery store, and that's it, I think it's incredibly hard to not be exposed. My wife and I have both been exposed in the last few month.hers was thru work (had no idea the person had covid until they ended up getting a test due to a cough and no other symptoms) and I got exposed playing golf, again the person had no clue. We also have kids going to school every day. Now, I'm not complaining and I am aware of the risks we are taking , just saying unless you stay in your home every day, ita hard not be exposed at some point. And we havent gone to a restaurant since all this started, dont go to bars, dont go to sporting events...I work remote etc.

And these guys are going to in person class right? And I assume cafeteria and other areas of campus?
    Last edited by Xville; 11-25-2020 at 09:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Unless you stay in your house and just go to the grocery store, and that's it, I think it's incredibly hard to not be exposed. My wife and I have both been exposed in the last few month.hers was thru work (had no idea the person had covid until they ended up getting a test due to a cough and no other symptoms) and I got exposed playing golf, again the person had no clue. We also have kids going to school every day. Now, I'm not complaining and I am aware of the risks we are taking , just saying unless you stay in your home every day, ita hard not be exposed at some point. And we havent gone to a restaurant since all this started, dont go to bars, dont go to sporting events...I work remote etc.

And these guys are going to in person class right? And I assume cafeteria and other areas of campus?
    Yeah def would be harder for college student.

I also have a very different lens I guess than many as with 4 young kids at home I am not going out much anyway and then I also have an immunedeficiency so I get I am being more careful than most. Work would be my biggest risk but I am never in the same room with anyone without us both being masked so even if that person had it, as long as we are both masked I do not believe that counts as an exposure.