Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Crean Out At IU

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    If IU targets Alford over Marshall they deserve what's coming to them (more relative mediocrity).
    Very true. The juxtaposition of rooting for X and IU is amazing. X never gets in its own way (save for maybe a few weeks after the brawl) and IU seemingly does everything possible to avoid being good again.

Starting to be too much smoke to the Alford fire for it to be ignored.

Crean out at IU

Once again Mack isn't leaving

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Coaches don't make Xavier, Xavier makes coaches.

Quote Originally Posted by stammina0721 View Post
    If it helps there were no quotation marks in the title. Also in my post history it isn't showing up there either, however, there are multiple people on here who saw it just so you know I am not pulling your leg here. Hope it helps you find any problem your looking for
    FWIW, I saw the post and I was not drinking. Thought it was poorly timed, but it was definitely here.

If IU targets Alford over Marshall they deserve what's coming to them (more relative mediocrity).
    I wonder what happens with the younger Ball brothers. Is their allegiance to UCLA or Alford?

Quote Originally Posted by throwbackmuskie View Post
    once again mack isn't leaving

sent from my iphone using tapatalk
    #truth
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    I wonder what happens with the younger Ball brothers. Is their allegiance to UCLA or Alford?
    I have no idea, but the dad sounds more LA than Indiana, though a BILLION dollars can get you a pretty decent house in either location. I don't want to hate the kids because of the dad, but it's tough....

That dad ain't going to Bloomington fucking Indiana. Andy Enfield can probably take care of the other two bros.

That dad ain't going to Bloomington fucking Indiana. Andy Enfield can probably take care of the other two bros.
    exactly

He sounds like the kind of guy who might find it beneath him to attend a road game there.

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by throwbackmuskie View Post
    Once again Mack isn't leaving

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well yeah I mean he cant leave for something he isnt offered. Are you just referring to IU or to every job for all time?

I love Mack and have always been a fan and defended him even at times when others have been very critical so I certainly want him to be here a very long time. There are definitely certain jobs though that if offered I could see Mack leaving for. I think anyone expecting Mack to be at X forever is just setting themselves up for disappointment. IT might happen but isnt necessarily likely.

I saw the same thing on this board about Sean Miller in regards to him not leaving.

Circumstances are certainly different with Mack though so I hope he stays for a long long time.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17