Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Watch this be the week Jason has the lowest score of anyone in the field but still loses by 5 strokes because of the staggered start.
    Lol thought the same. Plus going into first par 5 at -2. Unfortunately he bogeyed and finished the front at -1.

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    JK shot 3-under in the second round, and is now tied for 17th. Play is suspended because of lightning, but his ranking should hold up pretty well. Only one other golfer had a better second round score than Kokrak, and the back nine is tougher than the front.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

Jason is tied with Justin Thomas, so he's only 10 strokes back!

Nice thing about tomorrow is conditions should be same for all. As X men said looks look like back 9 was brutal. Amazing he’s tied for 15th at this point! Good luck this weekend Jason!

Jason's game has been on point today, but he hasn't been able to make any putts. Anyway, solid 12 pars and one birdie through 13. Would love to see him hang onto a top 20 finish.

Nice finish with birdies at 14 and 18. He’s tied for 13th at the moment. Could drop depending on how those behind him end up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

I just got home from East Lake to watch the ending on TV. Like Augusta National a few years ago, I’m glad I went, and I’m glad a saw a magnificent course....but GOLF IS BEST WATCHED ON TV.

14th place... and *gulp* $620k

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Braun View Post
    14th place... and *gulp* $620k
    Not too bad for a week of golf. I rarely golf myself, because that would be my annual budget for playing, with the lion’s share of that going toward those crazy expensive balls I can’t seem to keep for long.

What a great year for Jason. Especially the last month or so. He's flipped the problems he was having finishing on the last day, and it's made a world of difference.