Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    What I don't get is that its pretty damn easy to exit Cintas and surrounding parking lots.......I think I have parked in every lot over the last 20 years. None of them take more than 10 minutes to exit
    Before the reseating a few years ago, there was a father and son who sat in front of us. The father was probably in his 70s. They would leave every game with about 3 minutes left. That allowed the father, who walked slowly, to navigate his way out with a lot fewer people on the concourse. That, I understand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

What I don't get is that its pretty damn easy to exit Cintas and surrounding parking lots.......I think I have parked in every lot over the last 20 years. None of them take more than 10 minutes to exit
    Disagree with this. I have had numerous games this season where it took me 45 minutes to an hour to get out of C1. The way it’s setup is a mess this season.

Quote Originally Posted by XBR1 View Post
    Disagree with this. I have had numerous games this season where it took me 45 minutes to an hour to get out of C1. The way it’s setup is a mess this season.

This is true, the closer the parking to the arena, the longer it takes to get out.
    How sweet it is!

Well AGT is over and checked the score and saw they won. Good job you all your will power was stronger than mine. Not gonna apologize for giving up on this one though but am shocked and happy they won

You’re a sucka if you park in the parking lot by cintas. That’s what you get for trying to be cool and sexy with your handsome parking lot. I on the other hand park right by that HBC building or whatever it is. In out in 2 mins. And if you can’t walk because your hip hurts or you’re too old they have golf carts.
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

That was an incredibly entertaining game that we very easily could’ve lost. You have to think that Travis had the zone defense up his sleeve for emergencies only. Maybe I am mistaken but I feel that previous teams use that against St. John’s with very good results for very obvious reasons. I was hoping they would go to it earlier to slow the game down but didn’t. Obviously the abysmal turnovers and free-throw shooting are the standard now for this team. That does not bode well when facing fundamentally sound teams. Oh and Nova is Saturday.

All that said this team NEVER gives up even when I feel they should. That will go a long way for the freshman in years to come.
    Last edited by Lloyd Braun; 02-17-2020 at 09:58 PM.

Sophomore
    I just got home from game and it was incredible as I got a courtside seat on baseline for $40 but since it was from a St John season holder I was the only not St Johns nutty fan there. Had to stand whole game as they did not sit..they were ragging on my but I did to react at all except with a tiny fist pump after tansy's block. Wore my blue and white 2018 big east champ rugby. All played well and Q seems a little snakebit as Dunn got a few baskets going downhill off turnovers and Q could not stop him and also ha a drive 90% down-he is odd man out(as is Moore) due to Tandy great play (he had 3 rocket powered drives with and ones). Thank God for zone and Figurorea went 2-17!!! Fremantle was great, Jones finished wetl and Carter was effective (but how did he miss layup-he did help greatly with ball handling though). 2 hr train ride home much more pleasant after a win

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Agree, that is what is so baffling to me as well. That is why I am always putting traffic in quotations.

I get leaving early in blowouts, I dont, but I get that. But it is crazy how many people leave early even when the game is a toss up.

People can do what they want obviously I just find it funny and like to remark on it. It isnt a one off, but an every game issue.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bjf123 View Post
    Before the reseating a few years ago, there was a father and son who sat in front of us. The father was probably in his 70s. They would leave every game with about 3 minutes left. That allowed the father, who walked slowly, to navigate his way out with a lot fewer people on the concourse. That, I understand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That I get.

Although when my dad is 70 I'll make him stay and we can sit tight for a while and navigate easier once it has cleared out!
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    That I get.

Although when my dad is 70 I'll make him stay and we can sit tight for a while and navigate easier once it has cleared out!
    Sometimes it’s better to wait than to rush. I go to Bills games and my favorite crowd just waits while cooking wings and watching late games on TV. I get that waiting inside Cintas is far from that, but you just wait and expect to wait.....like getting off a plane. It will happen, eventually, and you can NOT make it go any faster.