Page 627 of 2085 FirstFirst ... 12752757761762562662762862963767772711271627 ... LastLast
Results 6,261 to 6,270 of 20842

Thread: Politics Thread

Whoa now....Are you saying I shouldn't believe the senior senator from the great state of South Carolina?
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    Cory Booker is the senator from New Jersey.

Charles Booker is running for the democratic nomination for the senate in Kentucky.
    Bye bye Charles Booker

“Black Lives Matter” has been co-opted by “White Lives Guilt”
    As written by Black Educator Charles Love:

https://www.city-journal.org/white-wokeness
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie in dayton View Post
    Yes, I like Romney a lot - he’s the only Republican I’ve voted for President, and I would absolutely vote for him this year if by the grace of God, Trump bailed. I’m a big fan of business people leading the executive branch... just not Trump. I also think Romney has among the best moral characters of any political figure, but that doesn’t say much...
    Romney, the left’s new poster boy, was vilified as a rich, out of touch venture capitalist associated with Bain Capital, evil Wall Street and companies that bought up businesses and shuttered factories in 2012. Nope, when he was legit running vs Obama- Romney with a better platform and record behind him- he was Satan.
    Now he’s a hero? Which is it?
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Romney, the left’s new poster boy, was vilified as a rich, out of touch venture capitalist associated with Bain Capital, evil Wall Street and companies that bought up businesses and shuttered factories in 2012. Nope, when he was legit running vs Obama- Romney with a better platform and record behind him- he was Satan.
    Now he’s a hero? Which is it?
    He’s the same guy he always was. Only partisan idiots think he was evil then and good now, or vice-versa.
    "...treat 'em with respect, or get out of the Gym!"

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie in dayton View Post
    He’s the same guy he always was. Only partisan idiots think he was evil then and good now, or vice-versa.
    I don't think he really processes things through anything other than a Partisan filter. The concept that there could be people out there who aren't Democrats that both like Romney and don't like Trump doesn't seem to get through that filter.

Of course the left vilified him as an out of touch rich guy, they were trying to win the election. I'm not aware of a recent election in which both parties weren't trying to vilify the other party's candidate.

Romney lost, but I don't think anyone was beating Obama regardless of who they were. Had he run in 2016 I think he would have sailed through the primaries and probably won the election convincingly.

And Yes, Romney had remained pretty consistent for the most part.
    Eat Donuts!

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound View Post
    I don't think he really processes things through anything other than a Partisan filter. The concept that there could be people out there who aren't Democrats that both like Romney and don't like Trump doesn't seem to get through that filter.

Of course the left vilified him as an out of touch rich guy, they were trying to win the election. I'm not aware of a recent election in which both parties weren't trying to vilify the other party's candidate.

Romney lost, but I don't think anyone was beating Obama regardless of who they were. Had he run in 2016 I think he would have sailed through the primaries and probably won the election convincingly.

And Yes, Romney had remained pretty consistent for the most part.
    They did more than that. They said he'd put black people back in chains. They mocked him for his binders of women comment when everyone knew he was actually trying to show that he was advocating for more women in important positions in the work place. They couldn't attack his character with real criticisms so they made shit up and it worked.

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    They did more than that. They said he'd put black people back in chains. They mocked him for his binders of women comment when everyone knew he was actually trying to show that he was advocating for more women in important positions in the work place. They couldn't attack his character with real criticisms so they made shit up and it worked.
    That's what they do..........they are disgraceful.

Anyone going to talk about the Russian bounties killing US Troops or more fake news?
    Run the table.

Speaking of making shit up, I heard that Obama wasn't born in America.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.