Page 81 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    Sophomore
    John Beilein is officially out with the Cavs. At 67 it will be interesting what his next step is. He is a darn good College coach.

I def would say it’s time for geno to go. UCONN has been his “beard” for a long time. Just have a presser, come out and then say I have let the program down and it’s time to move on. They are ranked 6th now? That’s embarrassing.
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

Quote Originally Posted by Xavgrad08 View Post
    John Beilein is officially out with the Cavs. At 67 it will be interesting what his next step is. He is a darn good College coach.
    In all honesty, I wouldn't be surprised to see him take some time away for a little bit, the whole thing with his son stepping down from Niagra before he even coached a game seemed to stress John Beilein out a bit, I could see him taking time away to just focus on his family, and maybe go into the commentator/analyst route, ultimately he was in over his head trying to preach fundamentals to NBA guys, you gotta coach miles differently to those guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    People thought that Kyrie Irving, Al Horford and Gordon Hayward were going to dominate the East.
    I definitely thought Boston was going to challenge the Cavs more than they did, especially with the development of Tatum, Brown, and Rozier the year Kyrie was out, eventually they all just couldn't click, and Kyrie bounced. Kemba is a decent fit there, I'm interested into seeing if Stevens can end up getting over the hump with the Celtics, but if anything he's making some pretty damn good coin trying even if he does get fired eventually.

Sophomore
    UC loses at home in double OT to UCF. That has to sting the old tournament chances.

UC loses at home in double OT. That has to sting the old tournament chances.
    To whom did they lose? Houston? SMU? Wichita St? Surely it was one of the top teams in their respective, right?

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Braun View Post
    To whom did they lose? Houston? SMU? Wichita St? Surely it was one of the top teams in their respective, right?
    Ha, I couldn’t remember which directional Florida school it was . Whether it is UCF, or USF it is a bad loss at home. No way they should be in the Tournament.

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    UC loses at home in double OT to UCF. That has to sting the old tournament chances.
    Hate to see it....
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    That is so Cincinnati to hit a halfcourt three only for it to not count because it was after 00.0 on the clock.

If Kennesaw State loses to North Alabama tonight, they become the first team that's eligible for postseason play to be mathematically eliminated from postseason play.
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

Quote Originally Posted by X-band '01 View Post
    I think the unis for East Carolina are for Autism Awareness, though. Not going to slam them for that.
    What is Kansas State's excuse? I'd say half their uniforms got lost on the flight, but they are playing at home.