View Poll Results: Should My Original Post Have Been Closed Down?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 40.00%
  • No

9 60.00%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Trumpslide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man I have had a few beers. It has been entertaining. At the end of the day, your country has racked up roughly 15 trillion in debt in the last 15 years. There is nothing that can save you now. Not Donald Trump, and not Hillary Clinton. It is already over.

On other news, Muskies could contend for the title. I love it too. Bread and Circuses of course!

Distractions are the best avoidance we have. If you think that Donald Trump signifies the end of America, don't worry, America ended long before Donald J Trump.

Now I will admit that Donald Trump is an asshole. He really is. I am more of a Mitt Romney kind of guy. But that is a respectable loser. I still love that guy and think he was the best candidate we ever had, and he hated Trump.

I would like to leave this space for you Democrats to finally vent seriously about how flawed Hillary Clinton was as a person, let alone a candidate.

I love you all, and I would like to apologize to those who took it personally and thought I made this some political vendetta. Politics are entertaining to me, but sadly my view is that America lost no matter who got elected.

--------------------------------------------------

This post is a recreation of a post nearly 3 years ago.

Here is a link to the original post.

Trumpslide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That post was locked up and shut down.

The House of Snipe was deplatformed on that night three years ago on this forum.

Should that post have been shut down? Is this a better forum because my posts were locked down?
    RIP Brian Dargin McCormick

You're a whack-job, Snipe, but I think most on this site care for you (if only for your booze-flavored posts)!

Welcome back Snipe. Your emergence signals one of the beginnings of basketball season.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Trump WILL be impeached!!

Trump WILL be removed from office!!

Trump WILL win the 2020 election after being impeached and removed from office!!

Don't say it can't happen!! Every time you say that something can't happen, it happens!!
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

I voted yes, because frankly ALL your posts SHOULD be closed down. However, I still enjoy reading them.

Also, I have it on good authority that your thread produced 15 PMs from 11 different people OUTRAGED about your posts.

Sophomore
    I think you're a crazy a**hole Snipe but you're our crazy a**hole and that's why I love reading your posts!!

You can't stop Snipe, you can only hope to contain him. I don't like the proverbial man keeping Snipe down, and think its total bullshit his thread was closed!! He rambles on and on, sometimes even coherently, and it's always entertaining.
    "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz and I'm fine.--Jeff Spicoli"

As an attorney, I find this infringement of Snipe's First Amendment Rights appalling!!

Set Snipe Free!!!!
    Last edited by XU 87; 10-17-2019 at 04:31 PM.

I mean he is free. He posted this topic...
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

I read his rants in the Global Warming thread, how come he doesn't rant in the Politics thread?

Maybe I need to start some political topic threads. Meanwhile, I hope to see the Sniper at the Sunday game in Charleston.
    Last time I was with him in BW3 we were winning a S16 I think.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.