Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    He is projected at #32, just 2 off the top 30 ranking needed to get to East Lake! Nice back nine today.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

The standings change rapidly but currently he is projected at 30

https://www.pgatour.com/fedexcup/pro...standings.html

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Braun View Post
    The standings change rapidly but currently he is projected at 30

https://www.pgatour.com/fedexcup/pro...standings.html
    Still have next week to make or break the top 30. Making it to top 30 really opens all kinds of doors...automatic masters invite etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Still have next week to make or break the top 30. Making it to top 30 really opens all kinds of doors...automatic masters invite etc.
    So, no pressure, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

The playoffs are only three weeks now? And they've already started? I really don't love how the PGA Tour has jacked around with their schedule.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    The playoffs are only three weeks now? And they've already started? I really don't love how the PGA Tour has jacked around with their schedule.
    I think it is great for the fans and great for the overall game in that everything is finished before football starts and there is a big tournament every month from march to August.

I think it is pretty brutal for the players though with everything so compressed....not going to feel too bad though since the majority of people on the tour are multi millionaires playing a game.

Some interesting stuff surrounding the playoff cut lines. Sergio Garcia went into this weekend 65th in FedEx, missed the cut and is now out. Bubba Watson went into the weekend 71 but also missed the cut and he's done. And Tiger by withdrawing fell out of the top 30 and needs a big weekend to stay alive.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    It was more compressed this year since you had the 2018-19 fall season begin in mid-October last year. This year, it will start in mid-September with the Greenbrier Classic in West Virginia.

Would also love to see Jason crack the Top 60 in the World Golf Rankings and also open the door to WGC events that also result in enhanced points and money on the schedule.

How does T1 look for Rd 1 @ Medinah ?
    I have seen only two great plays: Hamlet and put the ball into the basket

Quote Originally Posted by joe titan View Post
    How does T1 look for Rd 1 @ Medinah ?
    Not bad, but I see him with a makeable birdie for the outright lead at 18 that would be better.

Enjoy having my two favorite golfers at the top of the leaderboard, though.