Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Other MB Games

Michigan is 28-1 in their last 29 games. Their only loss is to Villanova in the National Title game.

Supporting Member
    For all those on here that hated on Mullin for so long, you probably should start eating your crow now.

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    For all those on here that hated on Mullin for so long, you probably should start eating your crow now.
    I’ll wait to see how he does without Ponds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    I’ll wait to see how he does without Ponds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Moving those goal posts I see.

Supporting Member
    Heck of a game between nova and st John's. I miss xavier being good this season....ugh

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Wait, I am confused by the timing of this post. They lost to Nova yesterday right? Because they played tough @unranked Nova Mullin has now proven to be a good coach? Or is it because they went undefeated against one of the worst schedules in the country in the non conference? They are finally playing legit competition in the Big East and have started 2-2. With the talent they have they should be one of the top 2 teams in the Big East this year. Top 3 at the absolute worst.

Anyway just not sure how anything St. Johns has done yet this year would make anyone have to eat any crow about Mullin.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

St. John's has been the victims of bad calls more than once this year. Still, they really fell apart against Nova at the end. I know Booth hit some unconscious shots, but SJU couldn't finish on some that were theirs for the taking.

What's up with Mullins' face. Those red patches look painful.

Quote Originally Posted by sirthought View Post
    St. John's has been the victims of bad calls more than once this year. Still, they really fell apart against Nova at the end. I know Booth hit some unconscious shots, but SJU couldn't finish on some that were theirs for the taking.

Just giving you a hard time here, no offense intended but it is Mullin, no S.

Why is it everyone in the Cincinnati area always wants to add an S to everything? Korgers, Meijers, Mullins, etc??
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by sirthought View Post

They did get screwed in the Seton Hall game. I did hear they missed two front ends of 1 and 1's though. Also heard they got lucky in winning Georgetown game though I didnt see it.

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Just giving you a hard time here, no offense intended but it is Mullin, no S.

Why is it everyone in the Cincinnati area always wants to add an S to everything? Korgers, Meijers, Mullins, etc??
    It’s a pet peeve of mine I have been holding in. I made a comment about it in the Jake Walter(s) thread and was just waiting for someone to type in “Mullins” in this one.