Page 363 of 2103 FirstFirst ... 2633133533613623633643653734134638631363 ... LastLast
Results 3,621 to 3,630 of 21027

Thread: Politics Thread

That's probably a good comparison.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Mary Matalin, oops. Not the excellent deaf actress.

Apparently this guy graduated from Trump U.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/07/polit...ent/index.html
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    Apparently this guy graduated from Trump U.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/07/polit...ent/index.html
    CNN is fake news though. Good lord, can I have one politician that isn’t involved in shady business dealings. That seems to be a prerequisite to public office.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier2015 View Post
    https://twitter.com/Tim_Canova/statu...75611868114944

"Caught On Video: Concerned citizen sees ballots being transported in private vehicles & transferred to rented truck on Election night. This violates all chain of custody requirements for paper ballots. Were the ballots destroyed & replaced by set of fake ballots? Investigate now!

Dirty dems in Broward County, FL trying to steal the election.
    Good lord, google Tim Canova. He is a Seth Rich conspiracy theorist. Nice try Xavier2015, I just did a quick search to see if anything came from Canova's video. I couldn't find anything and actually found the Rich stuff.

Just check the names/phone numbers on absentee ballots and be done with it. This should not be hard. When I did poling as a kid, we had counts from the machines and counts from the front desk of people who logged in at the front that were confirmed.

Republicans here in Arizona filed a lawsuit to stop the counts in Pinal and Maricopa counties of absentee ballots where signatures don't match. The two counties have differing number of days past the election where they can phone voters to rectify the signature. They want the rural counties to have the same amount of time. Why they don't is beyond me.
    Last edited by ArizonaXUGrad; 11-09-2018 at 10:23 AM.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaXUGrad View Post
    Good lord, google Tim Canova. He is a Seth Rich conspiracy theorist. Nice try Xavier2015, I just did a quick search to see if anything came from Canova's video. I couldn't find anything and actually found the Rich stuff.

Just check the names/phone numbers on absentee ballots and be done with it. This should not be hard. When I did poling as a kid, we had counts from the machines and counts from the front desk of people who logged in at the front that were confirmed.

Republicans here in Arizona filed a lawsuit to stop the counts in Pinal and Maricopa counties of absentee ballots where signatures don't match. The two counties have differing number of days past the election where they can phone voters to rectify the signature. They want the rural counties to have the same amount of time. Why they don't is beyond me.
    Well, considering there are lawsuits now, the video may have done something.

Let's just be honest here....since we know politicians on both sides are full of unethical and immoral people, would it really be that much of a stretch to believe something fishy is going on in florida?

On another note, it is 2018..and we still have paper ballots? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post

Let's just be honest here....since we know politicians on both sides are full of unethical and immoral people, would it really be that much of a stretch to believe something fishy is going on in florida?

Honestly, I would rather have a paper ballot with a envelope and a signature and phone number. That is what we have in Az. Google the crap in Texas regarding the automatic voting machines.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post

Please god never get rid of paper ballots.
    "If our season was based on A-10 awards, there’d be a lot of empty space up in the rafters of the Cintas Center." - Chris Mack

Sophomore
    They’ve done this before and pretty regularly back the other networks. Wasn’t a surprise at all