New NET rankings

Does anyone know where we can check the NET rankings? I know the RPI is officially gone but that at least was accessible to the public.

I don't think anything is available yet (which makes sense). Here is some info on the rankings (here).

Sadly, I notice one of my favorite sites: rpiforecast has not been updated to start this season. No real details on how to compute the NET rankings except what are the inputs ... it would be an interesting machine learning exercise to try to reverse engineer those rankings if we aren't actually told. So far, this is an exercise left to a student.

Quote Originally Posted by WCWIII View Post
    I don't think anything is available yet (which makes sense). Here is some info on the rankings (here).

Sadly, I notice one of my favorite sites: rpiforecast has not been updated to start this season. No real details on how to compute the NET rankings except what are the inputs ... it would be an interesting machine learning exercise to try to reverse engineer those rankings if we aren't actually told. So far, this is an exercise left to a student.
    Yeah, maybe ESPN will have them or another site. Otherwise I'm not sure how the bacteriologists are going to be able to make predictions.

The NCAA will start releasing the rankings every week in about three or four weeks.
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

Quote Originally Posted by beatuc View Post
    Yeah, maybe ESPN will have them or another site. Otherwise I'm not sure how the bacteriologists are going to be able to make predictions.
    I like this autocorrect.