Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sirthought View Post
    I'm eager to see what happens with Jalen Gaffney. He seems like a guy with a lot of potential, especially if he's learning the point position.

He'll visit Florida and UCON this month. FL has a bit of a crowd at his position, and it might be hard to get much playing time. But I'm hoping the new coaching staff doesn't win him over at UCON. That program is in bad shape, so I'd have to think XU would be a smarter choice for him. We should be able to offer decent minutes for him.
    Florida and Gaffney are no longer involved. It's down to us, Clemson, Uconn, Pitt, and St. John's. UConn may pose the biggest competition.

Sophomore
    Bishop had an in-home with URI yesterday. Quick turnaround after an official to X Friday/Saturday. 247 now lists X and URI as "warmer" and his visit to URI is scheduled for the 21st I believe. Hopefully we have some good news before then.

Quote Originally Posted by MITTENMUSKIE16 View Post
    Bishop had an in-home with URI yesterday. Quick turnaround after an official to X Friday/Saturday. 247 now lists X and URI as "warmer" and his visit to URI is scheduled for the 21st I believe. Hopefully we have some good news before then.
    Why would anyone want to be part of URInation?
    We've come a long way since my bench seat at the Fieldhouse!

I am no coach but Bishop seems amazingly talented. I want him.....

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by muskiefan82 View Post
    Prostate problems
    zip em up

Quote Originally Posted by muskiefan82 View Post
    Didn't we lose out on a 4* to URI last cycle as well?? I don't necessarily get it, but who knows, I've been out in Providence, it's a pretty cool place, but other than that in Rhode Island there isn't much, North East beaches are weird... maybe they have some donors in Newport or something?? haha.

Quote Originally Posted by GIMMFD View Post
    Didn't we lose out on a 4* to URI last cycle as well?? I don't necessarily get it, but who knows, I've been out in Providence, it's a pretty cool place, but other than that in Rhode Island there isn't much, North East beaches are weird... maybe they have some donors in Newport or something?? haha.
    I have a sister in Providence and get there a good bit. It’s a GREAT town (other than the whole winter thing), but if I am about basketball, that’s a no-brainier! X all the way. Is it possible I might be a little biased? Yes. But I’m still correct.

Quote Originally Posted by GIMMFD View Post
    Yes, but wasn't he literally from Providence or the immediate area?
    X A V I E R

Quote Originally Posted by xudash View Post
    Yes, but wasn't he literally from Providence or the immediate area?
    The new head coach was his lead recruiter when he was the assistant and I think they had a preexisting relationship before that.

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    The new head coach was his lead recruiter when he was the assistant and I think they had a preexisting relationship before that.
    Yes and heard the same about Harris who is from Maryland (outside DC). He may have left X after Mack took the Louisville job. Obviously pure speculation on my part. Pegs was lead recruiter on Harris because of his DC ties.