Page 203 of 2103 FirstFirst ... 1031531932012022032042052132533037031203 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 21027

Thread: Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Caf View Post
    The guy's making a pretty strong case for why regimes should hold onto nukes for dear life. Based on the conversation around this it seems like him and his family are going to skate free on 70 years of human rights abuse.
    I'm okay with them skating on the past 70 years if it avoids 70 more years of human rights abuses (at some point, because it obviously won't happen right away).

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    I'm okay with them skating on the past 70 years if it avoids 70 more years of human rights abuses (at some point, because it obviously won't happen right away).
    Yeah agreed. Will be interesting to see if Kim wants this done so he can keep the country closed or so he could open it up like Cuba is trying to do.

History in the making folks

Quote Originally Posted by Lamont Sanford View Post
    Is that MoR (or XU87) and Caf finally breaking bread????
    I'm way heavier than Kim, plus with a thick neck beard.

Trump was actually looking great in this. Looks like he lost some weight.

Also this is one of the funnier things coming out of this: https://www.reddit.com/r/WatchPeople...n_and_perfect/

Quote Originally Posted by Caf View Post
    Yeah agreed. Will be interesting to see if Kim wants this done so he can keep the country closed or so he could open it up like Cuba is trying to do.

History in the making folks
    This will be profoundly interesting to watch. I'm honestly not sure how this will go. I would assume that North Korea will need to open up for weapons inspectors similar to Iraq etc. Will they consistently allow that? How much monkey business will we tolerate, because you know there will be at least some. Whether this is a highly significant event or just another chapter will likely take years to play out. Kim Jong Il is batshit crazy, you know he is going to pull something at some point.
    Eat Donuts!

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound View Post
    Kim Jong Il is batshit crazy
    He was, but now he's dead. I don't think Un is nearly as crazy, but it's a low bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Lamont Sanford View Post
    Is that MoR (or XU87) and Caf finally breaking bread????
    I'm much taller than both of them.

The deal is crap, good lord I thought I read Trump saying he was going in unprepared. That just proved it. He did nothing but reaffirm was the North and South agreed to a few months ago and gave a few things up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's not really a deal, so it's kind of hard for it to be crap.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    There's not really a deal, so it's kind of hard for it to be crap.
    True. I felt it was crap when Dennis Rodman was brought in as the intermediary.

Welp.

After the IG report today, EVERYBODY thinks James Comey is a disingenuous jerk.
    What took them so long?

And, Hey Mueller. You've spent over $17 million on a dead end investigation...except for nailing Manafort for ish that has zero to do with the election. Then you had to get desperate to show you were doing something else so you go after Cohen for zero to do with the election or Russia. Overreach much? When are you One trick pony gonna finally pull the plug on this charade? It's become a Traveshamockery.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell