Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bpo View Post
    wasn't debating the line(s) - was simply stating in the last post that I thought there were some compelling plays with todays numbers, and that I was going to figure out the game flow and base any plays(for those so inclined) off of that. I pretty sure I understand how lines are made.
    Well you used the Pick the Score thread to come up with what you think the line would be and keep saying "u/o" so just trying to help.

FWIW, don't think you could justify laying 23 w/ X in this letdown spot. Probably staying away, but I'll be at the game so may play X TT U 89.5 for small potatoes.

You guys need a reflection session with Nigel.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by GetUp5 View Post
    Well you used the Pick the Score thread to come up with what you think the line would be and keep saying "u/o" so just trying to help.

FWIW, don't think you could justify laying 23 w/ X in this letdown spot. Probably staying away, but I'll be at the game so may play X TT U 89.5 for small potatoes.
    I guess the sarcasm from the pick score thread didn't translate. That's on me!

I agree with your FWIW.

I'm on first half X -10 & the over the 155.

Reduced minutes for Tyrique and Trevon.
    Big Minutes for Naji and Paul and Elias?
    Omara battling the 7 footer.

We shall see.
    Helping X keep it classy since '96

Quote Originally Posted by bpo View Post
    I guess the sarcasm from the pick score thread didn't translate. That's on me!

I agree with your FWIW.

I'm on first half X -10 & the over the 155.

Reduced minutes for Tyrique and Trevon.
    Big Minutes for Naji and Paul and Elias?
    Omara battling the 7 footer.

We shall see.
    Line down to 22.5
    Over up to 155.5

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    You guys need a reflection session with Nigel.
    Ha!! I only get involved when someone posts that Vegas is trying to get even money on both sides so they win the juice.

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
    Ha!! I only get involved when someone posts that Vegas is trying to get even money on both sides so they win the juice.
    I wish there was a like feature on posts....

Vegas Loves the Muskies

X line is -24/-24.5 now. Maybe it's having 3 kids running my ass ragged...I enjoy betting on X when I like the line movements or when I just have a feeling based on watching them for years. But I no longer bet to bet. X -24/24.5 is something I'm just no longer interested in after the Shootout. Not saying they won't cover...but I'm not taking Kent plus the points either. I'll just watch and enjoy this one. (You probably wouldn't be shocked to learn that this philosophy has saved me a shitload of money..ha)

Sophomore
    I enjoy the analysis BPO! Didn’t get a chance to make a play tonight but please keep posting future games if you are so inclined.

Quote Originally Posted by cutterX View Post
    I enjoy the analysis BPO! Didn’t get a chance to make a play tonight but please keep posting future games if you are so inclined.
    Agree...but it gets so much harder as the season advances. Until the tourney...then it's open game.

Thanks for the kind words - will continue to do so.

Nigel - I agree with the increasing difficulty, which was the jumping off point for the original thread. Vegas likes to autocorrect trends from time to time, and 8-1 ATS is screaming for increasingly scrutinized lines - seeing some variance with the EU and offshore digital books with this game, I expect to see that trend continuing.

First half hit last night at X -13.5
    Second Half hit with X -9.5 (gotta love edging the hook)
    Over of 155.5 lands
    X covers as mentioned above the -23.5

GETUP5's TT of 89.5 for X lands as well.

Hopefully everyone got a little love last night. I through one together for CU tomorrow. When you are sick of looking at em, let me know and I'll shut it down.