Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Sophomore

Xavier signing apparel deal with Big Baller Brand? (Likely Not)

As I was on campus today, I overheard some of the students say that Xavier will be dropping Nike for the Big Baller Brand. I really hope not after researching the company. What company expects people to spend 50 bucks for a shirt and 500 bucks for a pair of shoes? Nothing on their sight was under 40 bucks from what I saw. Just can't see fans paying that type of cash for Xavier gear.

Xavier signing apparel deal with Big Baller Brand?

Yeah doubtful. LaVar is that you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by xuphan View Post
    As I was on campus today, I overheard some of the students say that Xavier will be dropping Nike for the Big Baller Brand. I really hope not after researching the company. What company expects people to spend 50 bucks for a shirt and 500 bucks for a pair of shoes? Nothing on their sight was under 40 bucks from what I saw. Just can't see fans paying that type of cash for Xavier gear.
    HAHAHAHAHA, Today is May the 4th(be with you) not April 1st!
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

Did someone start Cinco de Mayo early? Tequila will do funny things to the brain. Just sayin'.

The shoes cost $495. The flip flops cost $220. Gucci flip flops cost less than BBB.

The most surprising thing about all of this is that the shoes aren't bad looking at all. They look like a lot of existing models but I expected a lot worse.

Last edited by Juice; 05-04-2017 at 09:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    The shoes cost $495. The flip flops cost $220. Gucci flip flops cost less than BBB.

The most surprising thing about all of this is that the shoes aren't bad looking at all. They look like a lot of existing models but I expected a lot worse.

So, how many did you order? One in each color?

Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    So, how many did you order? One in each color?
    I went halfsies with another guy on one pair. I don't know if we are going to take turns wearing them or each take one shoe. We haven't figured it out yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    I went halfsies with another guy on one pair. I don't know if we are going to take turns wearing them or each take one shoe. We haven't figured it out yet.
    My mother had a relative who lost a leg in WWII. He met a guy who lost the other leg, and they bought shoes together every year.

Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    My mother had a relative who lost a leg in WWII. He met a guy who lost the other leg, and they bought shoes together every year.
    Haha, that's not funny but also funny at the same time.