Page 104 of 2085 FirstFirst ... 454941021031041051061141542046041104 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 20842

Thread: Politics Thread

Can anyone watch that press conference today and argue that Trump is fit to lead this country? That thing was a mess.
    Eat Donuts!

Well he and congress did get a law passed so crazy people can buy AR 15's with our money (their SS checks) as long as their moms write the check for them since they are incapable of doing so themselves. Sooo proud.
    Last edited by bobbiemcgee; 02-16-2017 at 08:39 PM.
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    Well he and congress did get a law passed so crazy people can buy AR 15's with our money (their SS checks) as long as their moms write the check for them since they are incapable of doing so themselves. Sooo proud.
    SS is their money taken by threat of force throughout their entire working lives. Do you feel everyone on SS is crazy and should be deprived of due process?

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    That's not what the law did at all. The ACLU, which people are in love with right now, actually supported the law.

Quote Originally Posted by Juice
    The ACLU, which people are in love with right now, ..........
    And with good reason.
    It's a still great day to be a Muskie, but a sad day to be a supporting member of this board.

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound View Post
    Can anyone watch that press conference today and argue that Trump is fit to lead this country? That thing was a mess.
    I didn't watch but am interested in seeing if he can lead and change this country. I like what he has done so far. It's time to change the same old same old politics of the US. He is doing what he said he would do and he is creating jobs and improving the economy. I don't care what he looks like as far as looking good in front of a camera. Just make improvements for everyone. I really think the democrats are scared shitless that this guy will succeed because if a different approach from the norm works, that party is screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound View Post
    He's insanely insecure. He can dish but he can't take. Narcissist disorder. And he's attacking every check and balance in the Constitution.

And he wont ever just shut the fuck up and do his job. Strange times.
    It's a still great day to be a Muskie, but a sad day to be a supporting member of this board.

Quote Originally Posted by Emp View Post
    And with good reason.
    What would that be?

Quote Originally Posted by xavierj View Post
    I didn't watch but am interested in seeing if he can lead and change this country. I like what he has done so far. It's time to change the same old same old politics of the US. He is doing what he said he would do and he is creating jobs and improving the economy. I don't care what he looks like as far as looking good in front of a camera. Just make improvements for everyone. I really think the democrats are scared shitless that this guy will succeed because if a different approach from the norm works, that party is screwed.
    Please, watch the press conference and come back with a straight face.

Then, pLease list the jobs Trump has created. I don't see any. And you can even count jobs he's actually saved ( though not the ones he simply claims to have saved.). Then subtract your number from 25 million.

Quote Originally Posted by xavierj View Post
    What would that be?
    Have you seen those loon balls at Berkeley threatening free speech? Our civil liberties need to be protected now more than ever.