Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast
    Johansen was honored last night at the Once In A Lifetime Gala benefitting The Cure Starts Now, as chosen by Lauren. Incredibly moving.

Lauren also had a "surprise" award for Brad's videographer. I thought it showed amazing insight on the part of a young woman to honor the guy who made the story telling possible.

Her family was also there. By far the most moving, powerful fundraising event I've even attended.
    "Give a toast to my brother, hug your family, and do everything possible to live the life you dream of. God Bless."
    -Matt McCormick

Kahns, thanks for bringing this up. It let me go online to find out something about it.
    Sounds like a great evening, raised a bunch of money, and had some great auction prizes.
    Also nice about the Vitale planned donation to her cause at the next Jimmy V banquet.

http://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news/...or-dipg-cancer
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Go to CBS Sunday Morning's site - another tribute to her this morning.
    X A V I E R

I guess you can call me a homophobe, bigot, etc. , but this is just wrong. WTF is going on in this country?

http://www.abc15.com/news/local-news...hill-suporters
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    WTF is going on in this country?
    I agree. I don't understand why people think the ESPY's are important and argue about who gets what award. Hopefully this country will just end up ignoring this completely stupid award show.
    Award Winning Poster Since 2015

It upsets me that anyone would care enough about the ESPYs to be upset about this.
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    I guess you can call me a homophobe, bigot, etc. , but this is just wrong. WTF is going on in this country?

http://www.abc15.com/news/local-news...hill-suporters
    All that crap in the checkout line at the grocery store is there because the people of this country buy it! ESPN is catering to those same people. I guess it pays to aim low...

Quote Originally Posted by DC Muskie View Post
    Hopefully this country will just end up ignoring this completely stupid award show.
    They will. Until the very special Keeping Up With the Kardashians episode about the family's tearful time at the ESPY's (tearful because Kim sees someone wearing the same dress as her).

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    They will. Until the very special Keeping Up With the Kardashians episode about the family's tearful time at the ESPY's (tearful because Kim sees someone wearing the same dress as her).
    That and Caitlyn's new show.

I always find it interesting that people live their lives watching others live theirs. It's really a terrible and sad idea.
    Award Winning Poster Since 2015

Quote Originally Posted by DC Muskie View Post

I always find it interesting that people live their lives watching others live theirs. It's really a terrible and sad idea.
    Unless you only do that while watching The Soup. Then it's a really great and hilarious idea 30 minutes per week.