Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DC Muskie View Post
    Huh?????????
    Huggins stole Beasley from them.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead View Post
    This one is like choosing between getting some teeth yanked out and having a colonoscopy.

I hope they play 8 OT's, have no players left and can't complete the game. They both deserve to lose.
    ALWAYS choose the colonoscopy. Better drugs. Against my better judgment I had three perfectly good but obsolete wisdom teeth pulled, at the dentist's recommendation. Believe me, there is no comparison, even having to flush everything the night before the scope.

This game will be like watching the old Soviet Union playing East Germany in the Olympics. Heads they win. Tails you lose.

Quote Originally Posted by ATL Muskie View Post
    Best case scenario:

Game goes into 4 OT. Huggins and the broadcast crew are ejected. Huggins suffers a heart attack and pukes all over himself but no one can tell because his suit is already the color of puke. UD wins in 4 OT. The melon humper faithful are thrilled and reward BG with a 6 year contract extension, thus ensuring Xavier will be guaranteed at least, AT LEAST, another 6 yrs of dominance over the midget and his traffic cones. Huggins is released from the hospital and is busted for a DUI after leaving Jeff Ruby's old lady's house for a consolation hump.
    This is quite possibly the best post of the year. Hands down.
    Zip'em Up!

That lard ass can't do anything right. Thanks fool for nothing. No longer a fan Bob.

Quote Originally Posted by vee4xu View Post
    That lard ass can't do anything right. Thanks fool for nothing. No longer a fan Bob.
    Worst Coach Ever.

Huggins just SUCKS ASS in the tourney. He had one good run when the bracket fell apart in front of him, but otherwise? He just sucks. Sucks. Sucks. SUCKS.

I HATE dayton

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Huggins stole Beasley from them.
    Not even the beginning of it.

You can't discount the rivalry that existed between us and UC when Huggins was there, and the hatred still burns, even if not as hot as before.

As far as me telling you who to root for, I was merely throwing in my $.02. You can take it how you want to, but 'overstepping my bounds'? I thought I had earned a little more respect from this board than that.
    DUCK
    FAVIDSON