Sophomore

Any recruits at the game last night??

Were there any recruits at the game last night??

There were some folks sitting where the recruits nomally sit but I didn't make anyone out in particular. Sorry no help.
    Balls of Steele!!

Sophomore
    Damn, I was hoping Payne would be there, just because Dayton would throw in the towel (like it matters cuz we already own them) if he wanted to come to X.

To the best of my knowledge, Payne won't be attending any more games the rest of the season. His HS team is making a run at a state title and he's devoting himself to that as a promise to his friends and teammates. This was as of about two weeks ago. Not saying he wasn't there, but I would be surprised if he was. Supposedly he made it known that he was done with any recruiting stuff until his season is over.

Don't worry if he wasn't there in person, its not far fetched that a person who is into basketball, who is looking at schools, and has ESPN2 and a recording device just might watch games from the schools he is interested in. Particularly if those two schools are playing each other.

Per Xavier Tales, it wouldn't be the first time the result of a game determined school selection.
    - David Bowers ('95)

Quote Originally Posted by coasterville95 View Post
    Don't worry if he wasn't there in person, its not far fetched that a person who is into basketball, who is looking at schools, and has ESPN2 and a recording device just might watch games from the schools he is interested in. Particularly if those two schools are playing each other.

Per Xavier Tales, it wouldn't be the first time the result of a game determined school selection.
    It's Payne that isn't as knowledgeable and involved with college basketball as one might expect for such a major recruit, correct? If that's the case (I'm pretty sure of this), there's a solid chance he didn't watch the game.