Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UD Arena

Sucks to say, but I think the day will come when someone gets the shit trampled out of his/herself while storming the court and there will be tragic consequences that lead to the NCAA cracking down hardcore. I could also see some player getting seriously injured and missing time. Rushing the court is fun as hell but one bad trip over the wall and you could be F'ed.

Quote Originally Posted by PMI View Post
    Sucks to say, but I think the day will come when someone gets the shit trampled out of his/herself while storming the court and there will be tragic consequences that lead to the NCAA cracking down hardcore. I could also see some player getting seriously injured and missing time. Rushing the court is fun as hell but one bad trip over the wall and you could be F'ed.
    We rushed the court at my high school and rather than running down the stairs and through the doors like everybody else, a few of us jumped over onto the court. We were fine.

Seriously, if everybody gets out of the way it's not really that big of a deal. It's when people try to stop it that somebody gets knocked over and hurt. Just let it go.
    DUCK
    FAVIDSON