Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: UD is a joke

All-Conference
    Did Wright get hurt...box score says he was only 0-2 from the field???

He had the flu.

I wouldn't have said this at the beginning of the season, and probably not even two weeks ago. But...there's absolutely no reason that we shouldn't blitz the A-10 this season. Maybe a loss to someone like Temple if Christmas goes nuts, but we seem to be in a class all our own. I actually thought UD would be a pretty good team this year, but they haven't proven it yet. This league sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by jdm2000 View Post
    He had the flu.
    Oh, Dayton always has the fucking flu. Or their best rebounder has malaria. Or their best shooter has typhoid. Do these players not take vitamins? Do they not eat? Are they just naturally sickly?

Excuses abound from UD Arena.

It's the sewage that is at ud Arena, makes everyone exposed to it sick.

Quote Originally Posted by kyxu View Post
    Oh, Dayton always has the fucking flu. Or their best rebounder has malaria. Or their best shooter has typhoid. Do these players not take vitamins? Do they not eat? Are they just naturally sickly?

Excuses abound from UD Arena.
    I know it sounds like a joke, but that's what the word is--he and someone else (Warren?) had the flu.

Maybe they have a really strong virus somewhere up there. Not unprecedented...

Wright and London had the flu...it was reported yesterday that they hadn't practiced all week.Neither started and neither looked like they were themselves. London looked like he was going to puke in the middle of the floor. Lowery supposedly left practice yesterday with an ailment, and Paul Williams didn't even dress because of some kind of viral infection.

There is definitely a flu bug going around the team and campus. That's no excuse for the poor play, though. Thank goodness they won.

Adam, this is two years in a row now that ud has had some type of flu, any idea why this seems to keep happening?

Freshman
    Quote Originally Posted by jdm2000 View Post
    Unbelievable.

I say this with all sincerity...the A10 needs Dayton to win this game. They are potentially one of the top 4 teams in the league...they cannot lose to a Fordham team that may be the worst team they've had since they went 2-25.

This would be a disaster for the league.
    Absolutely right as much as I'd like to see UD lose

Did the students rush the floor? I hope so.
    Take that garbage to St. Elsewhere