Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    This has been a great year for Dayton. I hope that they can overcome this because these two kids mean a lot to them. These injuries are a disaster for them. Nobody deserves that.
    RIP Brian Dargin McCormick

Our 2 most athletic guys out with foot injuries. What scares me the most is now Sandoval will "feel" pressure to try and help out even more, so he will force bad shots even MORE than he does right now.

I just don't know who steps up and takes some of the load off of Brob?

Relax Flyer fans, you still have that stud transfer from Wisconsin, Mickey Perry, to help carry the load.
    "Xavier born and Xavier bred, and when I am gone I will be Xavier Dead!"
    NJ!NP! 8/30/12

I didn't hear any u dump fans giving Xavier any sympathy after King Cole was hurt early in the 2004-2005 campaign. No sympathy, no quarter. Play with what you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    I didn't hear any u dump fans giving Xavier any sympathy after King Cole was hurt early in the 2004-2005 campaign. No sympathy, no quarter. Play with what you have.
    Sympathy for fans and sympathy for the injured players is different.

I can feel sympathy for the kids playing the game yet be happy some obnoxious fans might lose their reason for obnoxiousness. The problem is, the nice rival fans might finish the season in misery, wondering "what if," while the obnoxious fans will use the injuries as an excuse and continue to whine about wins from the last millennium and threaten us about next year. So overall, I'm sorry to hear about the injuries.