Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Think about this...

Colonial Nation.

Don't this Jersey rejects know that Colonials don't have their own nation?

Did you know that GW is the most expensive school in the country? I think I read that somewhere. It is also ranked nowhere near the top, meaning it is by far the most overpriced education in the country.

George Washington also, never lived in Washington, DC. So their entire school is one big school of stupidity.
    Award Winning Poster Since 2015

Being that we are on the subject... let me say how glad i am that Xavier has a unique mascot instead of a cardinal or a bulldog. I think Dave Chapelle might have described our musketeer best, "Then THEY had the nerve to put a pimp on there. Now, they didn't go out and say he was a pimp. But I know a pimp when I see one. They called him, "D'Artagnan". He had a cape on and everything."
    Don't forget that big hat with a feather in it.

I like the old D'Artagnan much better than the new one which kinda sucks. Anyone know what happened to the old mascot? How sweet would it be to have that on display in your basement?

[QUOTE=Turd Ferguson;19830] "Then THEY had the nerve to put a pimp on there. Now, they didn't go out and say he was a pimp. But I know a pimp when I see one. They called him, "D'Artagnan". He had a cape on and everything."

D' man is a Pimp! Never thought about it, but it does work on so many levels.
    "So let it be written. So let it be done."

Tonight will be a beat down of epic proportions. We are going to pummel the ever living crap out of these losers. Why does this conference have so many midget coaches?

Gary Coleman Hobbs looks more like Beetle Juice from Howard Stern each and every year.
    "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz and I'm fine.--Jeff Spicoli"

Quote Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
    Being that we are on the subject... let me say how glad i am that Xavier has a unique mascot instead of a cardinal or a bulldog. I think Dave Chapelle might have described our musketeer best, "Then THEY had the nerve to put a pimp on there. Now, they didn't go out and say he was a pimp. But I know a pimp when I see one. They called him, "D'Artagnan". He had a cape on and everything."

I like the old D'Artagnan much better than the new one which kinda sucks. Anyone know what happened to the old mascot? How sweet would it be to have that on display in your basement?
    They should have it on display n the lobby.

here's my favorite pimp

I thought you brought this back to the top for Independence Day.

D'Artagnan is a pimp, as is George Washington.

God Bless America and Xavier.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

At the Flying J buying a severed lion's head
    Snipe's front yard:

While we are in an uproar about maybe not getting a three seed, remember it could be much worse. We could be that morass known as GW.

I am appalled they carry the name of our Founding Father. If they are going to be so feckless and inconsequential yet named after a President, they should be known as Jimmy Carter University.

Foggy Bottom = League Bottom
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Reps for everybody in this thread.

I HATE GWU.

I hope their school crumbles and is swallowed up into the depths of hell.

Remember when we first joined the league? First off their president at the time reportedly says that Charlotte is "Academically inferior, and unworthy of being in the A10" and then when the rest of the A10 says "STFU" and overrides his ass (I believe Bobinski was one of them, I'm not sure... but if so, many thanks to him.) he releases this official statement:

“We’re pleased that such attractive institutions have accepted our invitation to join the A-10 Conference. Saint Louis shares with our member institutions a strong commitment to academics, as well as athletics. They also further solidify the conference’s national reputation and prestige. We believe that Charlotte is an institution cut from the same cloth.
    Thanks but no thanks. Mr. Washington wannabes, please take your backhanded welcome and shove it in your Colonial anal cavities.

Then came the infamous elbow game, and then the year after that those triangleheads did a victory march around our arena, in which they knocked over an older couple that couldn't get out of the way.

They are elitist punks, and they really have nothing to be elitist about.

Please demoralize them for me.
    DUCK
    FAVIDSON

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    To quote Richard Henry Lee - "These United Colonies are, and of right ought to be, Free and Independent States"

So why are they calling themselves the Colonials again? And shame on Robert Morris for also using that nickname as well.