Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead View Post
    So glad X is not in that crap league anymore.
    It is really fantastic that we are not in that league anymore. Just looking at our remaining 10 games left compared to Dayton's remaining 10 games left, the additional opportunities we have for quality wins is astounding.

Xavier: 7/10 are Top 100 RPI; 2 Top 25 RPI games
    Dayton: 4/10 are Top 100 RPI; 6 100+ RPI games, including 3 160+ RPI games. ZERO Top 25 RPI opportunities.

That is a major competitive advantage. And I love it.

Are they seriously still going with Colonials? I am shocked there has not been campus-wide protest yet to change it.

I am deeply triggered and disturbed by their sheer historical illiteracy and ultimate dork-hood.

I imagine there will soon be a groundswell to finally rid the world of this indecency. Change to something snappy like the Recyclers or Sustainers.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Mack should address this in the post game. Colonials need to go. They need to burn fake George at the stake with a split screen on that grinning Mike Jarvis being thrown into the pit of Misery, Dilly Dilly.

I can just see it now, Fake George is burned, Jarvis is flayed and thrown into the pit, but yet when you look at the box score, Shawta Rodgers still got 8 rebounds. I didn't know he still played, I didn't know he was even there, but that midget always gets like 8 rebounds.
    RIP Brian Dargin McCormick

Finally! Justification after all these years!

George Washington University to stop using ‘Colonials’ name by 2023-24

But they are still dorks!
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Amex…since you started this about 15 years ago…can we assume you think the “Revolutionaries” is an improvement?
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    Amex…since you started this about 15 years ago…can we assume you think the “Revolutionaries” is an improvement?
    It should have been Revolutionaries from the beginning, but they should be true to themselves and go with Sustainers or Wokers (and they are still dorks).

I favored the “Blue Fog” choice.
    Actually think that would have been pretty cool.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

So many former great posters on this thread.
    RIP here (although all still alive) to all of those Hall of Famers.
    Incredible quality gone. :-(
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Almost all. NJ!NP! and his brother Pablo are all laughing at us from the great beyond.

Quote Originally Posted by American X View Post
    It should have been Revolutionaries from the beginning, but they should be true to themselves and go with Sustainers or Wokers (and they are still dorks).
    Wokers is right. I seem to remember an article where one Nancy student was "triggered" because the colors were blue and grey and reminded him of the Civil War colors. There was a big push to change the colors because of this one woke a**hole.
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.