Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    All-Conference

Escalate The Hate

Shootout Week - Escalate The Hate.

Got a great appetizer with Huggie Bear - really proud of the LOUD boos in the arena, it made me smile.

Love this game - maybe UC can actually make it a rivalry again someday as they move into the Big 12.

Lenny Brown - Legend Status FOREVER:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vkc_3HlMb5g
    Last edited by drudy23; 12-04-2022 at 08:11 PM.

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    F sUCks

F the lesser Miller

F UC fans

4 in a row is a LOCK!
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

The City of Cincinnati is announcing that this is POLICE HORSE PROTECTION WEEK.
    X A V I E R

Didn’t know where else to post this…just looked at the schedule. The Shootout is the first true road game of the year? WTF? I think X is clearly better. But I think this could be really close. First road game….the Shootout? Yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
    Didn’t know where else to post this…just looked at the schedule. The Shootout is the first true road game of the year? WTF? I think X is clearly better. But I think this could be really close. First road game….the Shootout? Yikes.
    Not that uncommon. EVERY game that UC plays in a December, except the last one on Dec 31, is a HOME game for them. Other than the tourney they were in and the one game at NKU, they have played nothing but home games all year too. A close game wouldn’t surprise me either. X has played nothing but close games against their better competition. And UC is not a terrible team. They have some talent. But X has a HUGE advantage in the front court over UC and I expect that to be the difference in this game. If Nunge can stay out of foul trouble then X should dominate the paint area. UC has several pretty bad big bodies that they can throw at X, and they will all foul on a regular basis. Nunge and Free will have to keep their cool and not retaliate when they are hacked or pushed. It will be a man’s game down low and generally the refs call these games very tight. X can’t have their bigs getting into foul trouble early. However, it wouldn’t surprise me if either Hunter, Miles, or Edwards end up playing and contributing quite a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
    Yeah I don’t know. Xavier is better in every position and head coach isn’t even close. Plus UC just isn’t good. If this game is really close, that is a bad sign for Xavier. I get first road game, but Xavier is not a young team.

Mick Cronin and whoever the UC coach is now molest goats.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Quote Originally Posted by American X View Post
    Mick Cronin and whoever the UC coach is now molest goats very often.
    There, a little more accurate.
    Balls of Steele!!

Junior
    Somehow they played well against Arizona. But they suck. X will roll by double digits.

All-Conference
    On paper, X should win easily.

It won't be easy, it never is in their building. I'd be surprised if we won by double digits. They will ugly it up in their gym and get a bunch of calls.