Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BBC 08 View Post
    Wow, I don't even know what to say. My best friend and roommate went to Central Catholic so I'll ask him what he knows of the Berry kid. All I know though is Frease is on his way to play DI ball while Berry is off being an arrogant prick somewhere.
    According to that article.... he's off to the Army!

The Coach of Central Catholic kept saying that he wasn't looking at Frease when he made the contact...but you really don't have to if you're that close to the other guy and are swinging with malice. Also, you notice that Berry doesn't buckle much when he lands, which could show that he was anticipating retaliation after the hit.

I think the fact he refuses to apologize might be him overcompensating because he truly believes he's culpable, but would rather show he has nothing to be sorry about.

Reading the article on this kid, he obviously has some MAJOR issues. Perhaps some time in the military will help to straighten this kid out. Whether the blow was intentional or not, the appropriate thing to do would be to apologize. I'm not gonna hold my breath though waiting for him to do it.
    "Xavier born and Xavier bred, and when I am gone I will be Xavier Dead!"
    NJ!NP! 8/30/12

This would've disappeared from the papers a lot faster if he had apologized. And his apology, even if it was unintentional, would've gone a long way in preserving and even rebuilding his reputation.

Kenny Frease - Canton Athlete of the Week

Here's a proflie of Kenny and a link to an interview with Kenny and then his coach.

http://www.cantonrep.com/index.php?I...52&Category=17

Frease Article

Here is a great article on incoming freshman Kenny Frease:

Kenny Frease

Thanks for the article. Kenny is going to be great! His footwork and passing are exceptional for a big guy. Having a 7 foot true center will be very nice.

This 2008 class could be super special.

McDonald's All-Americans Announced

I don't really keep up with recruiting as far as who's ranked where. Where is Frease ranked? Was there any chance he could end up in any of these premier showcase games?

2008 McDonald's All-America Game Roster
    Tim Hardaway hates Dayton.

Sophomore

Frease's team lost in the playoffs

Frease had 20 points, 11 boards, and 6 blocks

link

cantonrep.com also has an article on Frease's involvement with the IU situation - link

Congratulations Kenny on a great HS career. Can't wait to see you at Xavier next year!

Once the Big Frease steps on campus, Global Warming doesn't stand a chance.

I know he'll have a great career as a Musketeer leading us to many victories and deep tournament runs.