Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Xavier Is UC's Superbowl

So sad to see a once mighty program trying to justify its existence against that humble little Jesuit university across town.

This is probably the last time Xavier will play at the Shoemaker Center. If UC continues mired in mediocrity (at best) and plays like thugs like last year, Xavier will start cutting them a check like the other state vocational schools. UC will thankfully accept getting whacked on national television by a non-conference opponent, rather than just repeatedly whacked on national television by legitimate Big East programs.

David does not sling stones anymore. Not since whacking UC in the back of the head with a lead pipe years ago. Now David routinely gives them wedgies and makes them say thank you.

I pity the idiocracy of mouthbreathers looking in utter confusion from their red and black to purple and white to gold and blue gear. I hope with the down economy there is still enough roadkill to collect for Christmas dinner. But hey knuckle-draggers, you should still watch the game because they will probably show some footage of Huggins so you can start bouncing around your unfinished basement like the beginning of 2001.

Finally, any Xavier fan who cheers for UC football will be first against the wall. You cannot be part of the forces for goodness and light and root for totalitarianism on off-days. Winning football in the Big East is great, just above the Special Olympics and below rhythmic gymnastics.

Nevertheless, it is always fun to watch the Musketeers of THE University in Cincinnati beat the Bearcats of A University in Cincinnati.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Bag of Dicks!
    Award Winning Poster Since 2015

UC fans realizing their complete and utter inferiorty to Xavier is like man emerging from Plato's cave, except UC fans go back into the cave and fling poo at each other.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Fling poo bandwagon mother fers.

Seriously, I want to send their basketball team back to the stone age. I hope they have about 14 fans waving their stupid "C" crest flag talking about how great the Orange Bowl is going to be when the playing the castrated turkeys.

We are going to beat their sorry ass so much that Danny Fortson is going to lose about 40 lbs because of it.

Is Danny Forston still in the league? Wait a second, I don't care. F him. Bag of dicks!

Quote Originally Posted by American X View Post
    Finally, any Xavier fan who cheers for UC football will be first against the wall. You cannot be part of the forces for goodness and light and root for totalitarianism on off-days. Winning football in the Big East is great, just above the Special Olympics and below rhythmic gymnastics.
    Exactly. Who would knowingly give money to UC athletics so they can spend money on trying to defeat our glorious institution? Who are these people?

Quote Originally Posted by American X View Post
    Right on, AmX. Sinners.
    "Xavier born and Xavier bred, and when I am gone I will be Xavier Dead!"
    NJ!NP! 8/30/12

For a change, I want a double-digit victory over USuck, regardless of their coach, their president, their football program, etc. Let this game be a warm-up for the Pukies.

Banned
    Guys this game is going to be tough. For all of you who are from Cincinnati and don't root for UC football and have no ties to OSU then you are missing out on some good stuff. Now I have a reason to like UC football because I graduated from there before I graduated from XU. I will always hate UC Basketball but there is no reason not to root for that football program. They are doing great things and with the BEngals sucking it up once again its a great alternative to quality football.

I hate all things UC. Athletics aside, I proudly put my XU degree up against a UC degree knowing I received a far better education.

We're going to beat them like a drum.

Like a rented mule ridden by a red headed step child!