Page 114 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115 LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1147
    Nice job, Cincinnati.

I love what Rhinegeist did with the brewery and name, but, honestly, I found the beers underwhelming. I think this one is a home run. Great job extracting all the flavor out of the hops, balancing the bitter, floral and citrus notes.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Nice job again, Cincinnati.

Very true to its description - "Intense & refined, Knowledge delivers notes of resinous pine, dank sap, pithy grapefruit, & ripe pineapple. Chewy hops, a zesty punch; this erudite Imperial India Pale Ale sharpens perceptive depths in the studious night."

Definitely an Imperial IPA, but does not cross the line into turpentine like many do.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Nice job, Cleveland. Really great complement to the excellent Edmund Fitzgerald Porter.

Quote Originally Posted by American X View Post
    this erudite Imperial India Pale Ale sharpens perceptive depths in the studious night."
    This sounds like an invitation to drink while cramming for exams.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

I feel like I'm going to need beer this year.
    We've come a long way since my bench seat at the Fieldhouse!

I've dipped into my 2018 bourbon county purchases much earlier than expected this year.

Quote Originally Posted by muskiefan82 View Post
    I feel like I'm going to need beer this year.
    Lol, so true. I now stay late at work so I don’t annoy my wife when I watch us play. No beer but she doesn’t have to hear my negativity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I find the Lagunitas Super Cluster Ale to be exquisite. Definitely hoppy, but a wonderful citrus & floral burst at the same time. Really well-balanced as opposed to some liquid pine tree IPAs.

https://lagunitas.com/beer/super-cluster

I'm fairly new here, don't know if these breweries have been covered.

Locally: 50 West puts out some very good beers. My Favorite: Doom Pedal (a white ale, German style brew). Excellent video about their marketing strategy and focus:

https://youtu.be/1AyNRj95b0o

My overall favorite, recently, is a highly hopped IPA released by NEW BELGIUM. Voodoo Ranger: Juicy Haze.

In my opinion, they have a great approach to brewing and business:

https://youtu.be/Qv8gMuSVhvI

Don't know if there are any other home brewers out there... but it's quite fun.
    Last edited by tacopizza885; 07-03-2019 at 10:03 PM.

[QUOTE=American X;651526]I find the Lagunitas Super Cluster Ale to be exquisite. Definitely hoppy, but a wonderful citrus & floral burst at the same time. Really well-balanced as opposed to some liquid pine tree IPAs.

https://lagunitas.com/beer/super-cluster

Big fan of the Lagunitas IPA
    2023 Sweet 16