Page 113 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115 LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1147
    I'm going to drink far too much of that glorious liquid tonight as I plan my Saturday trip to San Jose.

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    Listerman's had a beer earlier this year that they plan to produce again. It is called "Sabotage", and it qualifies as a northeast style IPA. It is made with strawberry compote as one ingredient, and the fruit (while subtle) really adds to the overall taste profile IMHO. I have been after them to get on with producing more of the stuff; hopefully it is available sooner rather than later.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by X-man View Post
    Listerman's had a beer earlier this year that they plan to produce again. It is called "Sabotage", and it qualifies as a northeast style IPA. It is made with strawberry compote as one ingredient, and the fruit (while subtle) really adds to the overall taste profile IMHO. I have been after them to get on with producing more of the stuff; hopefully it is available sooner rather than later.
    They've released a bunch of NE IPAs this year. Sabotage and another one (Crash, maybe?) were sort of experiments before they decided to can. They then canned Brass Monkey and Brass Monkey Junkie (with mango added). After that, they had a Biggie vs Pac release (East Coast IPA vs West Coast IPA), and Brewer's Delight. I think they're getting progressively better. I've had all of them. Sabotage may still be my favorite of the style from them, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kahns Krazy View Post
    I saw someone with a Citra High can over the 4th. If anyone sees this beer for sale, can you alert me where? I can't find it anywhere.
    Being the astute fellow that I am, I know exactly how to get Kahns back to the board in time for the season.

Offer him some Citra High in the can!

Citra High, an Imperial IPA packed with American hops, is back and this time we've brewed enough to share with everyone. Prepare your senses for a kaleidoscope of tropical and citrus flavors from copious amounts of Citra and Simcoe hops.

Beginning Monday, November 13, look for draft and six-packs of Citra High in the MadTree Taproom and everywhere MadTree is sold.
    http://madtreebrewing.com/beers/citra-high

(You're welcome)
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    Being the astute fellow that I am, I know exactly how to get Kahns back to the board in time for the season.

Offer him some Citra High in the can!

http://madtreebrewing.com/beers/citra-high

(You're welcome)
    This gets hyped up every year on here. I'll have to try and get my hands on some if it's still around in a couple weeks.

A Festivus Miracle has occurred. Revolution Brewing is now distributing to Central Indiana. The newest Leagues of Heroes sample pack has two brand new heroes - Northwest Hero and Denali Hero. I can confirm that each one is more delicious than the last.

League of Heroes - Issue 3

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

I also like beer.

Going to Oktoberfest and Brussels next week. Really excited for some quality Belgian brews.

I've got no problem with that. I've been know to drink beer...sometimes to excess...especially in my youth (although, had I know that would keep me off the SCOTUS I would have definitely been more judicious).

not
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.

This time of year I hunt down good märzens. I have two local breweries that make them as they should taste San Tan and Old Ellsworth. If you live close to Az you find San Tan.

In a couple weeks porter seasonal scone out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk