Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: James Price

James Price

Keep that name in mind. He's on Xavier's radar. A 6:9 soph at St. Edward High School, Lakewood, Ohio.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

MOR -

Since you have the in at St. Ed's, please keep us updated on the recruitment of James Price.
    "Xavier born and Xavier bred, and when I am gone I will be Xavier Dead!"
    NJ!NP! 8/30/12

You guys should know that all the recruiting services have James listed as "Zach" Price. That is his middle name. We all call him James up here.

I have to be careful as to not step over the "booster rules" line, but there is still a Xavier interest in James and an interest in Xavier from James.

He's now 6:10 and playing on Lebron James All Stars, the same team that Kenny Frease and Delvon Roe from St. Eds played on.
    He'll be a junior this year and is working hard this summer to put his game together.

It will be interesting to see what the kid shows this fall, but he now has offers reportedly in hand from Oh-ho-ho State (where is Beaknose getting all of these schollys?) and Michigan State where Roe went.
    Last edited by Masterofreality; 07-01-2009 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    You guys should know that all the recruiting services have James listed as "Zach" Price. That is his middle name. We all call him James up here.

I have to be careful as to not step over the "booster rules" line, but there is still a Xavier interest in James and an interest in Xavier from James.

He's now 6:10 and playing on Lebron James All Stars, the same team that Kenny Frease and Delvon Roe from St. Eds played on.
    He'll be a junior this year and is working hard this summer to put his game together.

It will be interesting to see what the kid shows this fall, but he now has offers reportedly in hand from Oh-ho-ho State (where is Beaknose getting all of these schollys?) and Michigan State where Roe went.
    Which Lebron James Shining Stars team is he playing on? I've seen the one with Ricky Johnson a lot, but haven't seen Price to my knowledge. I'd really like to catch him.

Has now given an early commitment to Slick Rick Sex-tino and the University of Louisville.

Price commitment

No worries. 2 years is a long time. Ricky boy could be doin time by then.

Wow. Glad we got off him!

Transferred from Louisville to Missouri and now this:

@CBSSports: Zach Price arrested twice on same day, suspended by Missouri: http://t.co/swa4Hox4b0 (via @GaryParrishCBS) Yes, that says twice on same day.

@CBSSports: Zach Price arrested twice on same day, suspended by Missouri: http://t.co/swa4Hox4b0 (via @GaryParrishCBS) Yes, that says twice on same day.
    Wow! Twice in the same day... That is a real commitment to stupidity. Maybe he thought there was some kind of "continuation rule" and he wanted to get his money's worth.

That's what happens when you hang out with Snipe.
    Balls of Steele!!

That's the Ed's/Ignatius difference. A Wildcat might not be as good in hoops, but they sure as hell aren't that dumb!
    Last edited by Xman95; 04-04-2014 at 06:30 PM.