Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Home Game Promotion Schedule

Don't know if anyone has seen this or even cares, but here is the schedule for the giveaways and halftime entertainment this year. Xeus gets a very nice Valentine's Day present with the frisbee catching dogs coming to town.

http://goxavier.cstv.com/auto_pdf/p_...pdf/promotions

I like the deck of cards idea, I've actually wanted an X one for a while.

Thanks so much, I had been eagerly waiting for this!

I agree the deck of cards is neat, as is the Musketeer keychain, santa hats for the Butler game. .

Quick Change, Red Panda, and the Piano Juggler on tap for halftime shows, as well as the two jump rope teams and Viking magic (the basketball handling skills act)
    - David Bowers ('95)

At the Flying J buying a severed lion's head
    Cool stuff. Rep points, money, beer.... all of the above to anyone who can hook a brother up with some of this stuff.

Love the give-aways but if you enter from the East (parking lot) instead of the South (Arena), how are you supposed to collect them?

Quote Originally Posted by blobfan View Post
    Love the give-aways but if you enter from the East (parking lot) instead of the South (Arena), how are you supposed to collect them?
    Are you talking about the upper entrance? They have them up there, too.

Most of them are first 3000 fans or so, so if you don't get there early they may run out.

Quote Originally Posted by The Artist View Post
    Are you talking about the upper entrance? They have them up there, too.

Most of them are first 3000 fans or so, so if you don't get there early they may run out.
    Even when I get there early and they have them for the first 5000 fans (posters, magnets, etc) I haven't seen them at the upper entrance. Just my luck, I guess. I'm not going to make a big stink about not getting something for free. Although I might be more strategic about it this year. I WANT one of those card decks. Those are wicked awesome, to quote a New England cousin.

Quote Originally Posted by blobfan View Post
    Even when I get there early and they have them for the first 5000 fans (posters, magnets, etc) I haven't seen them at the upper entrance. Just my luck, I guess. I'm not going to make a big stink about not getting something for free. Although I might be more strategic about it this year. I WANT one of those card decks. Those are wicked awesome, to quote a New England cousin.
    Hm, next time make a point to look around as soon as you enter, maybe the person handing them out isn't really caring to pay attention. I used to do them up there a few years back, so I assume they still do.

If not, I agree that some of the items might be worth the extra walk to the other entrance.

They were handing out the FSN things up there on Monday, but as a general rule I have heard it is hard to get a freebie at that entrance.

xu95

Did anyone here get the deck of cards? Former coaches on any? David West? Romain Sato?