Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by X-band '01 View Post
    And on the eve of the first XU-UD game without Brian/Pablo, let's remember just how much it meant to him to see Xavier beat UD, be it in Cincinnati or Dayton or in the White house.
    Thanks X-Band. I have complete confidence that my bro will deliver.

We will not lose to the melon humpers on Pablo's watch.

All this great talk of Pablo gave me an idea. Wouldn't it be cool to "retire" his username? It would be the first ever and from what I hear he is very deserving from his contributions to Xavier in many ways. You might think it's a little cheesy, but I think it could end up being really cool. Thoughts?

I believe that anyone else is already banned from using a Pablo moniker. If they try to use it, they're asshats anyway.

However, if there was a way that the webmasters behind this site could hang a banner with his name on it from the toolbar, that would be impressive.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Its been one long year since Brian left us too early. Thanks for all of the good times and for the memories that will last forever. We miss you!

Quote Originally Posted by pickledpigsfeet View Post
    Its been one long year since Brian left us too early. Thanks for all of the good times and for the memories that will last forever. We miss you!
    All of the McCormicks thank the entire Xavier Nation for their warm support and prayers. It has simply been amazing and very helpful to us. We have been stunned to find out how many people Brian impacted in his short life (some actually for the positive!) It still does not seem like a year has passed. Rest assured, Brian is not pleased with Sean Miller and will help Mike Bobinksi make the right decision for our beloved team. He will also try and persuade Mike to add Dana's cheesy tater tots to the Cintas Center's concession lines! God bless you all.

Junior
    Well I never me Brian personally but I feel like I know him just a little bit from this board and the tribute website. And I'm better for it. When you lose someone like Brian, you realize how deep and seemingly limitless the pain can be. There's a reason for that. If it didn't hurt, it didn't matter. Apparently it matters a whole lot. And it always will.

God Bless Brian, his family and friends.
    Xavier is THE University of Cincinnati

My Avatar.

For the first time in over a year, I'm contemplating an avatar change. The hat will always be incorporated into any avatar I switch to, like Waldo, or the Superman in Seinfeld.

I'm on the lookout for the first suitable substitute.
    "Give a toast to my brother, hug your family, and do everything possible to live the life you dream of. God Bless."
    -Matt McCormick

I've always thought the hat by itself looks like a plate of ground beef
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

You need something Kahn's related - maybe put a watermelon hat on this guy...