Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo's Brother View Post
    Brian listed KW's old high school's coach (from Alter High School in Kettering Ohio) as the sender. Supposedly, KW's dad told someone "I wondered what Joe Petrocelli is sending me?"
    I never heard that part, although I did get to hear the watermelon story in person during the 2006 A-10 Tournament (this was with Pablo/Brian and Muskieman over at GameDay's).

It is going to be very difficult to imagine the season going on without Brian in attendance this year; I can only imagine how emotional the board will be for the UD games this year.

Quote Originally Posted by X-band '01 View Post
    I never heard that part, although I did get to hear the watermelon story in person during the 2006 A-10 Tournament (this was with Pablo/Brian and Muskieman over at GameDay's).

It is going to be very difficult to imagine the season going on without Brian in attendance this year; I can only imagine how emotional the board will be for the UD games this year.
    I remember exactly where you and muskieman were sitting. That is where I first met you X-band.

I also remember talking with Brian that night about the toy industry - that I missed it, and he enjoyed it. We talked about some of the manufacturers he repped, his trips to Asia, and what he expected to big in the upcoming year.

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo's Brother View Post
    Subtle as ever, Brian also wrapped up the watermellon with several copies of the Enquirer's coverage of David West's 47 point rampage against KW and UD.
    Hilarious. I've never heard this part. Brian is continuing to make me laugh out loud.
    "Give a toast to my brother, hug your family, and do everything possible to live the life you dream of. God Bless."
    -Matt McCormick

With the game pending tomorrow, I recall Pablo was fond of pointing out that bitches from Toledo are crazy.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

with Mizzou missing all those FT's yesterday, and Dante's half court shot today, I would like to think that Pablo is helping from above, or at the very least smiling and exchanging high fives with Skip.

Walk-On
    I have to say Brian probably played a little part in Dante's shot this afternoon.

Just as it was getting easier, X basketball started again and alot of the pain came back. After the win today I was again hit with the realization Brian wasn't here to share in my/our excitement.

I was thinking of Brian during the free throws and today. We all know he would be estatic and at Dana's in 15 minutes!

Thanks Brian!
    Don't get saucy with me, Bearnaise!

Nice shot, Pablo.
    "Give a toast to my brother, hug your family, and do everything possible to live the life you dream of. God Bless."
    -Matt McCormick

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    And on the eve of the first XU-UD game without Brian/Pablo, let's remember just how much it meant to him to see Xavier beat UD, be it in Cincinnati or Dayton or in the White house.