Another A10 Conf Preview

This one from the Sports Network picks St Joes, Temple, and Xavier in that order. Light reading. http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/t...ile.aspx?f=a10

Seems generous for the Hawks.

Temple and UMass look promising with their game-changing guards.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Picking St. Joe's to win the A10 is dumb.

Who knew Phil Martelli had so much good karma.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Just realized Derek Kellogg at UMass is the only new coach. Hopefully that unusual coaching continuity leads to more success.

Are Liddell and Lisch in their 6th or 7th year now at SLU? Friggin graduate already.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Quote Originally Posted by waggy View Post
    This one from the Sports Network picks St Joes, Temple, and Xavier in that order. Light reading. http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/t...ile.aspx?f=a10
    They should pull this websites ability to post anything related to college basketball after this preview of the conference. Could they have been MORE wrong?
    We've come a long way since my bench seat at the Fieldhouse!

UMass blows. Hell this whole piss ant league blows.
    "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz and I'm fine.--Jeff Spicoli"

Has anyone else seen the A10 conference preview being shown on the CBS College Sports channel? It's an hour long show, and has Greg Anthony and Pete Gillen as expert analysists, and some unknown guy hosting. Looks like CBSC produced this thing, and they spent a few bucks doing so. Obviously put together before the conference went in the crapper. Kind of sad, CBS looks to actually be trying to help this conference out with a little publicity, but the programs in this conference are intent on embarrassing anyone that tries to associate themselves with them.

X-Fans need to be patient

Xavier and Dayton are definitely holding their own in non conference play. Xavier vs Duke could catapult the Muskies to a top 5 ranking.

It saddens me to see Charlotte and UMass having such dismal seasons. The conference as a whole is being affected by their poor play.

The A10 teams have surrendered multiple halftime leads to BCS schools.

It'll be another two years before the conference starts earning the proper respect they deserve. I know Xavier fans are a bit impatient these days... as the "Flagship" is the only bright spot the conference has had for the past 4-5 years.

CBS is trying their best. Patience...

Mike Boyle can be reached at mboyle@a10collegehoops.com

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by mboyle View Post

It'll be another two years before the conference starts earning the proper respect they deserve.
    This conference doesn't deserve any respect.