Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Sweet. Thanks for posting. I like his quote in the article. JD and Jordan make one hell of a class.
    Last edited by Cincy Muskie; 03-31-2009 at 07:08 PM. Reason: spelling

Has anyone seen video on him? I have yet to see any.

Glad to see Jordan getting some love around here. Congrats to that young man.

Jordan Latham has to be the least talked about top 50 Xavier recruit ever (out of what like three?). Part of that may have to do with the fact that he committed so early and still has another year left, but probably even moreso because he's not a local kid (Baltimore) and achievements aren't as highly publicized around here.

Sophomore
    I think this kid has all the natural talent to be a great player at Xavier. I do not see Payne coming to Xavier because of him. I feel Jordan will be better when it is all said and done.
    “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.” -Michael Jordan

Quote Originally Posted by xufan02 View Post
    I think this kid has all the natural talent to be a great player at Xavier. I do not see Payne coming to Xavier because of him. I feel Jordan will be better when it is all said and done.
    You could be right, but Sean has shown that he is willing to play even the 5 (Duncan) on the perimeter. Not that Payne is a 5, but the point is that interchangability 3 thru 5, even down to the 2, or Jackson at the point has it's advantages. The taller the better. Rod Odom is an interesting recruit being 6'-8" with some perimeter skills, reportedly. I think it would be wrong thinking if Payne looked at the other recruits coming in as a negative to his playing time, or the "position" he would play, 'cause I don't think it's the least bit true. Sean will play to the players strengths, while expanding their games over time.

any official word yet? i heard he de committed as well but has not been confirmed..
    Live Action

He's no longer a "commit" to Xavier on rivals, so I think that's about as official as you're going to get.

sweet. so all we have left is parrom...who isnt a lock by any means anymore...

that would leave 0 recruits
    Live Action

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyTwoTimes37 View Post
    sweet. so all we have left is parrom...who isnt a lock by any means anymore...

that would leave 0 recruits
    It's not a fortunate situation, but I don't think Xavier is out of the picture for all of them just yet.