Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Ricardo Johnson

Is X recruiting Ricardo yet?

Quote Originally Posted by kentuckyhighschoolpreps View Post
    You ALL really took my post the wrong way. I was actually giving Xavier credit in my post by saying ask Huggins and Cronin what they think about the X program since neither has had success against them and both think very highly of the success X has had. Nobody was saying anything bad about them. You all really need to come down off your high horse and carefully read a post before attacking someone. If you would have saw one of my posts from the previous page, you would have saw where I said Xavier is far from a mid major and deserves to be considered an elite program.
    Very good job of explaining yourself. I did take that the wrong way. Thanks for the clarification.

I think this may be the funniest post I've read on here. Creating multiple names to talk myself up and respond to posts to make myself look smart? LOL You have me confused with someone else my man. I think it's funny how childish you act on these forums though...very entertaining. If you're young, that's fine, but you may want to grow up some and act like an adult rather than calling someone out that you know nothing about.
    Lol we are about the same age. You graduated from Holmes though you tell everyone you graduated from Highlands. You post on bluegrassrivals.com as tezzy and kywildcat01 two of the names you've been kicked off of bluegrasspreps with. You ask yourself questions on there and answer them. Honestly I'm fine with all this but when I see you posting the stuff I say places word for word that's when I have to call your sorry ass out. If neone doesn't believe this just go check out the enquirer blog post about ricardo and see what eta rho... kypreps other online name commented about it. The exact thing I posted on this board including saying he spoke to the akron coach.

Do you need me to go on?

Guess its time for a new screenname huh?

I think this may be the funniest post I've read on here. Creating multiple names to talk myself up and respond to posts to make myself look smart? LOL You have me confused with someone else my man. I think it's funny how childish you act on these forums though...very entertaining. If you're young, that's fine, but you may want to grow up some and act like an adult rather than calling someone out that you know nothing about.
    Lol we are about the same age. You graduated from Holmes though you tell everyone you graduated from Highlands. You post on bluegrassrivals.com as tezzy and kywildcat01 two of the names you've been kicked off of bluegrasspreps with. You ask yourself questions on there and answer them. Honestly I'm fine with all this but when I see you posting the stuff I say places word for word that's when I have to call your sorry ass out. If neone doesn't believe this just go check out the enquirer blog post about ricardo and see what eta rho... kypreps other online name commented about it. The exact thing I posted on this board including saying he spoke to the akron coach.

Do you need me to go on?

Guess its time for a new screenname huh?

Walk-On
    Cronin is 1-2 against XU. He beat them when he had a 6'4 football player starting at PF, a hurricane Katrina victim starting, one transfer, one returning player and a freshman all starting.

I would at least Cronin had success for what he had on the floor. He has only played them 3 times in what have been rebuilding years from what Huggs left. Huggs is the exact opposite, some of the most talented teams in the country and couldn't win the Shootout.

Quote Originally Posted by ??? View Post
    He beat them when he had a 6'4 football player starting at PF, a hurricane Katrina victim starting, one transfer, one returning player and a freshman all starting.
    Exactly how did that affect his ability to play basketball? Did he lose an arm or leg in the hurricane?

There are hundreds of college athletes that were affected by Katrina, but I doubt they forgot how to play their sport because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by ??? View Post
    Cronin is 1-2 against XU. He beat them when he had a 6'4 football player starting at PF, a hurricane Katrina victim starting, one transfer, one returning player and a freshman all starting.

I would at least Cronin had success for what he had on the floor. He has only played them 3 times in what have been rebuilding years from what Huggs left. Huggs is the exact opposite, some of the most talented teams in the country and couldn't win the Shootout.
    That's a losing record.

Walk-On
    Quote Originally Posted by AviatorX View Post
    That's a losing record.
    I hear you. I just think it was a success for Cronin to win that game given his team against what X had on the floor and compared to what Huggs typically did with loaded teams.. Still Mick is 1-2, but his shootout battle has just begun. Should be fun.

Well, it looks like Kentuckyhighschoolpreps was wrong and TheRick was correct...Johnson is a MAC level player. Sure, he could prove to be a steal for OU, but that remains to be seen. All we can work on now are things that have happened. TheRick said Johnson was a MAC player and he winds up at a MAC school. Seems like TR had a more accurate assessment than KYJellyPreps.