Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bengals sign C. Benson

Hahahahahahahaha
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

Sophomore
    If the Bengals had a crying need for a not-very-fast, lazy running back who can't escape a tackle to save his life, then they just filled a need.

All-Conference
    I feel for Benson.

Par for the course. He's certainly got the requisite rap sheet to wear the stripes.

I found an old Playboy College Football preview issue where it lists Benson as a sure thing and an all-American. Funny how that doesn't seem to translate well to the pros.
    Doomed to watch Xavier games on TV since 2008. Still shirtless, though.

I just don't care. I pay attention more to my XBox College Hoops Legacy team than I do now to the Bungles.

the missing link. We are turning it around now, boys.

Quote Originally Posted by Firehose View Post
    I found an old Playboy College Football preview issue where it lists Benson as a sure thing and an all-American. Funny how that doesn't seem to translate well to the pros.
    Is that the same one muskieman has that doesn't include a ranking of Xavier in the college party schools because Xavier is a professional party school?

Quote Originally Posted by PM Thor View Post
    I just don't care. I pay attention more to my XBox College Hoops Legacy team than I do now to the Bungles.
    Yes, we can all tell how little you care when you post to every single Bengals thread. Repeatedly. Like how five of your last nine posts on a Xavier message board are on Bengals threads. But clearly, you just don't care.
    "Give a toast to my brother, hug your family, and do everything possible to live the life you dream of. God Bless."
    -Matt McCormick

Kahns, I don't care. I can note how craptastic they are, and how inept they are, doesn't mean it bothers me.

Like I have said before, I have season tickets. But I ain't going anymore. I am just commenting on how bad they suck, doesn't mean that it bothers me to note it.

Thanks for researching my last posts though. Weird.

I think it is funny that I negative repped for saying that as a person from Cincinnati that I find it a waste of time to be a Bengals fan and find the franchise pathetically hilarious.

The Benson signing has confirmed that even further if that is possible. I read it the story, laughed, and moved on with my day.