Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Bengals.....Rock Bottom

The Bungles have hit it. I don't see how it can get any worse. Losing to that Cleveland team? Really?

No, I mean really? Chris Perry as a starting back? Apparently he has an aversion to footballs....

I'll agree.

I take no pride in the fact that my Browns beat that team. A battle of ineptitude.

What the hell? The Bungles are back to square one, again! Mike Brown is executive of the year- in reverse. That signing of Chris Henry really brought that team together.

But seriously, why do that? Undermine your coach. Bring back a troublemaker. Destroy team unity.

What a mess. The Browns may be bad, but the Bungles are an embarrassment.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Indeed we are an embarrasment, but I wouldn't claim the Clowns if I was you. They are just less BAD, if that makes sense. Ohio doesn't have much going on with football, BUT it is a good time to an Elder ALUM!! They are looking good....you can always count on Cincinnati High School football to come through in the bad times...am I pulling for straws here????

Staring at 0-7 with the Cowboys, Jets and Steelers coming up. So...when does the preseason start??????? At least we all have Xavier, they always seem to come through in the clutch.

Hey atleast you all aren't Rams fans. It's a sad state of affairs for us Rams fans.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Even the Texans should be able to beat the Bengals back in Houston - it's never a good sign when you're 0-2 in the division and both losses are against teams not named Pittsburgh.

Just think about it - the offensive line is going to get Palmer hurt (oh wait, it already has!), the defensive line is going to let teams run roughshod over them, and Chad and TJ are eventually going to explode on somebody on and off the field.

The potential is there to make a run at the 1-15 mark the Dolphins had last year. It'll be fun chasing the Rams for the #1 pick in 2009.

X band, in all honesty, I am fairly impressed with the Bungles D. They aren't sucking as bad as they have historically.

All-Conference
    In a sick way, I'm almost hoping for 0-16.

OK, guess it's not so sick.

PS - how many times in the last 20 years have we seen rock bottom? And I'm pretty confident we'll see rock bottom again. We live rock bottom.

Is it possible to ever be rock bottom when you're this bad? We're so bad, it's impossible for us to hit rock bottom...that's bad.
    Last edited by drudy23; 09-28-2008 at 07:26 PM.

Balls of Steele!!

Quote Originally Posted by drudy23 View Post
    In a sick way, I'm almost hoping for 0-16.

OK, guess it's not so sick.

PS - how many times in the last 20 years have we seen rock bottom? And I'm pretty confident we'll see rock bottom again. We live rock bottom.

Is it possible to ever be rock bottom when you're this bad? We're so bad, it's impossible for us to hit rock bottom...that's bad.
    I am with you. If the Bengals are going to be bad, they might as well be historically bad. Also, going for the number one pick should be a goal. Throw some games so we can get the top pick, pick the wrong kid, and then have a lengthy holdout.